The Rep (YOu Must Read)

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
Hello all its wii_cammy
well lately i have seen an increase in rep being used but now it is being abused, People are now starting threads about wanting rep e.g. Please give me rep, i need 2 bars of rep please help. now i know we all want more bars of rep but begging isnt the answer, if you realluy want rep put in your sig or at the bottom of your post "Rep me if i wrote a good post".

Rep should only be used if you see either a detailed descriptive post or if is funny something along those lines.Please just use rep wisely and dont forget only rep a good post

From
Wii_Cammy
Wc

WHAT?!?!?!?! this is stupid! I've never asked for rep. Im insulted....

Ah... you weren't talking about me he...hehe

Nah seriously. People need to give it where it is needed

We were better off before the rep system was properly introduced. So much arguments and such since it has been, and people begging and moaning about how many bars they've got like. My vote = get rid of the system, it's screwing up WiiChat.

This rep thing went to far!

whats so important about rep?

pfft, its not the end of the world.

Wiired,

Not really. It's nice to know who actually has good posts by their rep. However if reputation is given it should be assessed.

I think Loose_Cannon suggested a Rep Mod ages ago and it seems to be a good idea.
If the reputation given seems correct it is given. If not then it gets denied!

Wii_Smurf said:
Wiired,

Not really. It's nice to know who actually has good posts by their rep. However if reputation is given it should be assessed.

I think Loose_Cannon suggested a Rep Mod ages ago and it seems to be a good idea.
If the reputation given seems correct it is given. If not then it gets denied!
Twas my idea, and I'm just expressing my opinion. We ain't going nowhere forward with how this rep system is working out.

I think im gonna stand with wiired on this, rep is causing more trouble then its worth, why would we need people to rate us? people can just muck about with the rep system and say things like 'yaaarrgggg'. People beg for rep too just because someone has got more rep then them. people take rep too far.
I know thats a bit far but i dont think we can have a mod to monitar rep.

Lets think, is rep all that special and important to us?

(people are probs gonna flame now)

Hey off topic fr a min but cptmcloud werent u here bfore april????

No, i think i joined the early end of april.

are you confusing me with tails mccloud?

Cpt.McCloud said:
No, i think i joined the early end of april.

are you confusing me with tails mccloud?

no not confusing you
but thanks you cleared that up

Somtimes i wish that there was no such thing as rep -_- .....

Why do people even care about rep

Constantly asking for it
Moaning when you get bad rep
Its not real so who cares

Back