The Rep (YOu Must Read)

oh ok, I see...I finally have understood the purpose I am to be having in this forums, thanks for helping me out and encouraging me to be a good samaritan as I help out our comrades for the survival of what fate befalls upon us.

Tomalticoptl said:
oh ok, I see...I finally have understood the purpose I am to be having in this forums, thanks for helping me out and encouraging me to be a good samaritan as I help out our comrades for the survival of what fate befalls upon us.

Whatever you say :thumbsup:

MztikalAce said:
w0000t ordering

and can i ask what the grey bar reps ive been getting? well not grey bars, but i check my rep thingy in user cp, and it shows ive gotten quite a few but there grey except 1-2 which are light green/dark green.

well tomal start by helping me by answering that

ok that means that some people (higher in hiearchy than all of us) repped you negatively, because they didn't like the posts(click on the title of the thread you got the block for to see what post was it they disliked or disagreed on) in the threads, and I'm guessing it decreases your points, rep points that is.

MztikalAce said:
well tomal start by helping me by answering that

Grey bars are by people who don't have much rep etc. The more rep/blocks you get, the more you give,

lee.jarratt said:
Grey bars are by people who don't have much rep etc. The more rep/blocks you get, the more you give,
he asked me, why are you answering?! damn it

ericlewis91 said:
hahaha...uh im soo close to 3 bars..i need 4 points...lol....so whats new...

I guess the points i gave you helped you earlier then :)

Back