The round table?

Bob#4

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2009
Reggie said there would be surprises at this press meeting, showing in about half an hour. Anyone know where we could see it, at least a blog of it?

It's being live-blogged at IGN right here. Will be interesting to see what's up Shiggy's sleeve... but I'm not getting my hopes up.

OMG I think a Wii Zelda is being announced!

EDIT: Flase alarm, He just basically said it's coming, and all that was shown was some concept art. Also said it will possibly be playable only with MotionPlus.

Last edited:
OMG I think a Wii Zelda is being announced!

EDIT: Flase alarm, He just basically said it's coming, and all that was shown was some concept art. Also said it will possibly be playable only with MotionPlus.

It is still a pretty interesting announcement, when they posted about the artwork they said Link looked "more grown-up than ever before" could they finally be advancing the storyline, or could this be a sign that the game may have a darker grittier theme. Only time will tell, but even the word Zelda gets my blood boiling.

It is still a pretty interesting announcement, when they posted about the artwork they said Link looked "more grown-up than ever before" could they finally be advancing the storyline, or could this be a sign that the game may have a darker grittier theme. Only time will tell, but even the word Zelda gets my blood boiling.

Well it sounded like the game still has a lot of development to go through, with Shigeru talking about how it will be difficult to create a balance between casual and hardcore gameplay, and how he doesn't know if it will be more action-based or RPG-based. I bet the next E3 is when we'll actually see the game, but hopefully we can see those images to get some sort of idea of what it will be like.

Back