The RPGs you would love on Wii

Alucard_Aricado

Vlad's Son
Dec 24, 2006
Lajas, Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
8743-2417-5197-3490
What would be nice RPGs to come to the Wii...This is my list:

1)Earthbound: a nice earthbound game would be sooo awesome with nice graphics and a little darker story

2)A classic Final Fantasy game: Its hard to see that but with certain effort it can be possible. And it would be cool even if it is out of the original 12 saga
Crystal bearers doesnt count as classic because the game flow is quite diferent

3)A secret of mana game: Another good rpg

4)Another rpg from the "tales" saga: Remember how good Tales of symphonia was? well that saga...

5) A shinning force: following again the main story canon of the saga the tactic rpg king would be cool to see on Wii

6)A Legend of the Dragoon sequel: an underrated game reviving on Wii? Interesting...

7)Suikoden: One of the best sagas out there would be a neat addition to the Wii's arsenal.

Post yours...

I'd like some sort of modern-day, non-fantasy RPG. No dragons or strange Elf names, but something like an action-adventure/first person shooter, but with RPG aspects.

To be honest, I'll be happy if they just release more RPGs than they did for Gamecube.

But I would like to see another Tales game, and perhaps sequels to Skies of Arcadia and Vagrant Story.

Hotspur Warrior said:
I'd like some sort of modern-day, non-fantasy RPG. No dragons or strange Elf names, but something like an action-adventure/first person shooter, but with RPG aspects.

I think there will be FPS mmorpg soon...for pc

Napalmbrain said:
To be honest, I'll be happy if they just release more RPGs than they did for Gamecube.

But I would like to see another Tales game, and perhaps sequels to Skies of Arcadia and Vagrant Story.

omg vagrant story how could I forget...that ps1 games was hard, very hard and a sequel so skies of arcadia would be good too (I loved it believe me) played it on dreamcast jeje :D. Now that you are talking about good oldies how about another "Chronno" game? First Chronno trigger then Chronno cross (which was underrated) and another one in this era..that would be sweet

I made a post already about Vagrant Story. Vagrant Story is ideal for the Wii!!!

Though I love Shining Force, Vagrant Story and Panzer Dragoon Saga Control system could be well used with the Wii controls.

Most RPG ports would be pointless in terms of being a Wii-dependant game.

Sad to say but complete mmorpgs are very unlikely since Nintendo wants to keep the online service free of charge. (Unless the game comes direclty from a third party) But hey, an rpg where you can at least go to the towns (on wifi servers) and get a group of people then the party leader hosts the dungeon or figting zone (like guild wars) it would remain free and fun...

Namco "Tales" Series
Skies of Arcadia Sequal (loved it)
Paper Mario/Mario RPG
Turn-Based Final Fantasy
Disgaea Series
More Qragon Quest Series of games

I could go on and on for RPGs i love them they take up most of my collection.

Back