The Sensor Bar I never knew I had!!!!

Yep it detects by light so if they was something like a candle or sometimes if I point it something red it even sometimes appears. I once used my friend as a sensor bar it was cool.

PS3Stinks said:
Yep it detects by light so if they was something like a candle or sometimes if I point it something red it even sometimes appears. I once used my friend as a sensor bar it was cool.
Not light, infra-red. Technically it is light, but not visible to the human eye.

Thats cool, I knew they worked with candles but I would have never guessed them working with humans or coal ovens.

Proof with the ppl senser bar please... it don't work 4 me!

sometimes my pointer is messed up when its really sunny. Sun emits Ir as well so my cursor goes all jittery when the sun is bright!

The sensor bar only emits 2 infra red dots. Left and right. So its not a sensor bar at all. When I was making my how to capture tutorial my video camera actually filmed the 2 infra-red dots as green area's :p

I always thought you needed a special cam for infra-red

FRuMMaGe said:
Not light, infra-red. Technically it is light, but not visible to the human eye.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...20/20070108050920!Nintendo_Wii_Sensor_Bar.jpg vs.
wii_bar.jpg

cameras can detect infrared lights :lol:

cyberzomby said:
sometimes my pointer is messed up when its really sunny. Sun emits Ir as well so my cursor goes all jittery when the sun is bright!

The sensor bar only emits 2 infra red dots. Left and right. So its not a sensor bar at all. When I was making my how to capture tutorial my video camera actually filmed the 2 infra-red dots as green area's :p

I always thought you needed a special cam for infra-red

Oh ya that happens. all you gotta do is lube up the remote with sunscreen. and for an extra benifit, the lube helps you win the "Shake the can" game in mario 8 everytime. no one ever loses that game ;)

Back