The Shop of Wonder Pokemon! #2

Black Best60

I breed and trade
May 19, 2007
The Shop of Wonder Pokemon

Hi... I am Black Best60 and this my egg shop. I am trading eggs, eggs, and more eggs!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This week, my special deal is rhyhorn eggs that will hatch with the moves crunch, thunder fang, ice fang and fire fang. As you know, rhyhorns can not learn these moves through level up in any of their forms. I breeded them carfully to get them the moves. You may also get one of these special eggs already hatched.

If you want another egg, I can get many others. So far, we can trade get these eggs:
-rhyhorn with moves: crunch, thunder fang, ice fang, and fire fang -special deal-
-abra with moves: teleport, fire punch, ice punch, and thunderpunch
-phione
-driffloon
-mudkip
-grovile
-torchic
-monferno
-turtwig
-bagon
-syther
-spiritomb
-gastly
-rotom
-riolu
-sneasle
-eevee
-arodactle
-cranidos
-lileep
-anorith
-pichu
-castform
-togepi
-gible
-azurill
-poliwag
-omanyte
-kecleon
-vulpix
-skorupi
-ekans
-dunsparce
-swinup
-lickatung
-and much more
So, come to The Shop of Wonder Pokemon and get what you like. To get one of the eggs, talk to Black Best60. Say what you want, what you have to offer, your name/fc, and when you are normaly online so i can get back to you. I can also can hatch the eggs for you if you are unsure that i am telling the truth
Thank you!

Last edited:
You clearly didn't understand what other people said on the other post you made...

Use the OFFICIAL TRADING/BREEDING thread. If you can't get any customers, you might want to reconsider being a breeder because so many people on this forum breed for themselves in hopes of finding a good Iv'd Pokemon.

well, almost no one bothers with the breeding thread, but when it stands out/they can see what it is, i get more business, and people get more eggs/pokemon.

ok i want a likitunge with egg moves: hammer arm, sleep talk, and subsitute
at least 15 ivs in def and 10 ivs in sp.def
relaxed nature

can ya do that for me? -wink-

i will try. i am unsure of what ivs are. i think i am using them, but i do not know exactly what they are.

but anyway, i can get it, just without the hammer arm move. i will problebly be able to get tht nature.

i willl get it as best i can.

srry for the inconvienence, i just havent worked with theat egg group/thos moves yet. but, i wil get it.

hey. does any1 else want an egg/lvl 1 poke? i can complete orders that are not listed, but takes longer and will have to trade more for custom moves that go with the pokemon. but, you will get what you want soon, or later.

Black Best60 said:
hey. does any1 else want an egg/lvl 1 poke? i can complete orders that are not listed, but takes longer and will have to trade more for custom moves that go with the pokemon. but, you will get what you want soon, or later.

ok,

Shiny Kangaskhan (hatched shiny)
31 ivs in every stat

can you do that for me?

lol, pokechamp, don't ask for an impossible task lol

gbj153 said:
lol, pokechamp, don't ask for an impossible task lol
its not impossible gyeong...

181-3.png

219-3.png

Last edited:
Reaper12324 said:
ya its possilbe, its like a 1/1000000 chance.
ummm, there is a breeding thread... right now, this guy made an un-necessary thread... and if he breeds long enough, he may get it... and it is an 8,000,000,000,000 chance... its alot harder than you would think... :p

or somewhere around there... :p

More like 1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for a shiny w/ perfect iv in every stats or 1/1 w/ poke sav but then HACKING A ALERT TERMINATE

hey, gbj153... i have the pokemon you asked for almost ready. i am hatching it to make sure it will come out good, since this is the first time i worked with these moves/pokemon/groups, but it should be fine.

what do you have to trade for it?

ok, gbj153... what i got was a lvl 1 male lickatung with a brave nature and the moves: lick, substtute, sleep talk, and rest. its stats are: 13 hp, 6 attack, 6 defence, 6 sp. attack, 6 sp. defence, and 4 speed.

if you want, i can get more of them and keep hatching untill one has a relaxed nature. or, you can take this one.

i hope you get what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Back