The Simpsons Game Coming To Wii?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/nelson.jpg[/xFLOAT]According to various online retailers it seems a new Simpsons title will be heading to the Wii console. Published by Electronic Arts this presumed movie tie-in 'The Simpsons Game' will be making an appearance on Nintendo DS, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, PSP and Wii.

EBGames have listed the title for a November 1st release date.

Link: http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?N...tt=simpsons&N=0&find.x=0&find.y=0&find=Search

Will be interesting to see how this evolves, in the past we've had The Simpsons Wrestling, and EA is responsible for The Simpsons Skateboarding so i wonder what they have in store for this Simpsons title.

A Simpsons Mario Kart style title would be an instant hit *crosses fingers* :p

i0n said:

i second that one..that would be cracking..:yesnod: bart with the slingshot and homer with the power of beer...mmmm beer, hehe

i0n said:

i had the last two games and they were road rage and hit and run and they were good but i would like something different

Wow another every format game
Dose the words "cash in" mean anything to these people

drroett said:
Just please tell me I can be marge and kill people with a vacuum

They had that in the arcade simpsons game. That's what i thought this thread was going to be about when i clicked on it because it said THE simpsons game as though referring to a pre-existing game. Oh well, they REAAAALLY need to bring that to home consoles because it was so killer. Not only was it the best simpsons game ever, it was also one of the best co-op games ever made.

They released the TMNT game as a bonus in a TMNT game. They need to do the same with the Simpsons, so many people would buy it just for that bonus. I know I would.

That was the only good Simpsons game
But it was made when side scolling fighters where popular

it just hit me - the game will be based on the new simpsons movies that comes out soon so my money is on a movie based game

Back