The Smoke Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVIDV99

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
Hey people what do you think of the smoke ball on smashbros.com? I personaly think it can be useful sometimes, but then it might get annoying.

I'm not entirely sure. I thought the Nintendog did the same thing (only that you couldn't pick him up again).

I like the idea of multicoloured smoke though. Should be purdy.

Ya i agree the nintendog and smoke arent the same thing but, the object that they are supposed to do are the same thing. And ya the idea of multicolour smoke is good, and im wondering if the nintendog item would be different dogs, or just that one kind of dog. Im hoping for different dogs :D

well imagine someone takes the ball, throws it downon them....then say samus starts charging up her B attack...u wouldnt really know unless your earing is in tune with your thought process. but thats something minor, there's much more that can be created from this.

ah looks like the colour changes depending on which player you are p1 red p2 blue p3 yellow p4 green thats good but it would be a good place to charge pikachus skull bash

i quite like the look of the smoke ball because it will add to the mayhem of the game, especially in moving stages...i just wonder how big the smoke will get and how long it will last for...also, if anybody doesn't like it, they can just turn it off - i think this is why whatever item they throw into the game its a good idea because you don't have to have it on if u don't want to!

the only bad thing about the smoke ball, as with the invisibility device thing, if you're fighting against the cpu, then they still know where you are/what you're doing, because they're not physically looking at the screen and being distracted by the smoke ball or not being able to see someone who's invisible...u know what i mean? that being said, the great thing about smash bros that i mentioned before, i usually turn the invisibility device off unless i'm fighting friends :D

i like it but the idea of it but from the screen shots i don't see it being effective cuz the smoke isn't thick enough and you can still see the characters through it so they would still be able to see samus charging his shot but it might be harder to tell what basic attack the character is doing

I think it's a good item for that extra chaotic edge during a fight. Sure it's not the most useful item, but I think it fits in with the multicolors and all just to add to the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back