The Taunt Messages Thread

I think he means not saying "back from the dead" when respawing as your face could end up in the floor before you finish sorta thing.

Jay61 said:
I think he means not saying "back from the dead" when respawing as your face could end up in the floor before you finish sorta thing.

Same thing applies for saying "Pwned" after you kill someone.

No, thats so different. Because when you respawn its very likely that you opponenet will be down tehre waiting for you. Saying "Pwned" after you kill someone is different, because they will be in the air, not to mention the time it takes to respawn and get back on stage, so you have plenty of time for that. Saying "Im back from the dead" will just get your ass kicked.

up: nice one (applaud my opponent, or sarcastic)
down: lol
left: haha
right: gg (good game, dont take things to seriously)

Aren't Lol and Haha the same things?

Btw- Like your avatar.

I thought up a new set:
-PURE OWNAGE
-Initiate Order 66
-After this, let's get Pizza!
-How Embarrasing... (say to opponent if I'm beating them REALLY badly)

Geez, Sparx. Cool off. :p

I haven't added my taunts yet, but I will tomorrow (if I remember...). These are what they may be:

^ OWND
< Go home
> Hahaha
v Lucky...

Sparx said:
No, thats so different. Because when you respawn its very likely that you opponenet will be down tehre waiting for you. Saying "Pwned" after you kill someone is different, because they will be in the air, not to mention the time it takes to respawn and get back on stage, so you have plenty of time for that. Saying "Im back from the dead" will just get your ass kicked.

When you respawn, your invincible for a few seconds.

Enough time to say "I'm back from the dead".

Back