the truth about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiraownsurmom said:
yea,rpgmaster,noone said anything about that and i dont think one postll do that(as in the person who insulted lee)

What do you mean? Explain that in better detail please, your word choice wasn't too clear. If you're saying I'm trying to stop him from committing suicide through that one previous post, that wasn't my immediate goal...it was simply a thought and something i wanted to say. And i informed lee that i wasn't speaking in a manner as to offend him.

Well People say things not on purpose so you shouldnt get TOO mad at the guy who said it ( i saw the post just now) see i bet he would feel HORRIBLE to read this and find out what you have. sometimes people juss dont think before they talk. to me really i wouldnt have guessed you had that from your pictures you look perfectly normal. just dont let people discourage you so easily man its them with the problems not you. You ever need any one to talk to you have a NEW friend to add to your collection man

dude i can't even tell from the pictures that you wear hearing aids, thats not why i commented. i'm not gonna lie, i just thought it was funny that you always post different pictures of yourself as your avatar.

Know you for a short while, never noticed anything stange, and its good that your letting it all out. I dont have any problems with your whatso ever, see you around lee.

(ill be sending your a few more miis later :D)

Don't Worry Dude... I'll Help You If Anyone Picks On You... Just Leave A Comment In My Profile...

Eh...
I Got A Left Eye Injury And It's All Disfigured As Well... I'm Freaked Out To Walk In The Open With it So I Just Have My Hair Cover It... :(

I Have A Friend With A COuple Of "Problems" As Well... So Like I Said...

Just Leave A Comment!

yeh me too lee, i think you already know i dont back down in forum fights...im always looking for new ones :p

Thanks again for everything everyone. You dont know how much this means to me.
lee j

Everybodys different. I don't know why people say harsh comments about other people because of their apperance/personality. Yes we each have our own opinion but how can people justify 'hate' because of appearance or personality. Lee, don't let it get to you, like i said everyone is different and has something special about them, Just keep your chin up and be proud of who you are: Lee Jarret.

Don't let anybody get to you, if someone insults you because of this its because they are idiotic or they are niave as they dont know what some people go through.

Be happy:)

You're ok with me, except I don't really like the whole bi thing...sorry.

Any way don't let the jerks get to you.

You know, the other member may have said something, but you cant let it get to you, this is a forum, and it doesnt matter what they say. I admit I had a few negetive opinions about you before, but not because of your looks or anything about that, but because of your posts "though they have gotten better, keep it up" If another member has offended you about your looks, then just report him and say what goes around comes around.

En4Neo said:
You're ok with me, except I don't really like the whole bi thing...sorry.

Any way don't let the jerks get to you.

Lol, i dont mind. At least your being honest :yesnod:

your cool man who cares about some dumb syndrom cause you are one of wii-chats most respected members and i am sure you are well respected in real life too. :thumbsup:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
your cool man who cares about some dumb syndrom cause you are one of wii-chats most respected members and i am sure you are well respected in real life too. :thumbsup:

Wow, i dont know what to say. I hope i am :smilewinkgrin: Thankyou for saying that i really appreciate it.
Lee J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back