the truth about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ericlewis91 said:
he honestly started it all!

1) he mades this posting with his creepy picture
2) he complained/whined about the rep system(now we cant bad rep) thanks
3) he claimed me poseing as someone else!
4) he called me a retard!? ok whatever
5) he is trying to get me banned for no reasons basically

I still think you should leave.

No he shouldn't. If anything Lee should. I remember him from way back. He was banned and just recently came back. Still causing controversy for no reason too...I'm sorry about your condition but I didn't cause it and I'm not going to allow you to just point the finger at someone for no reason.

My vote is NOT GUILTY.

MasterJedi2U said:
I dont want eric to leave. I think hes being railroaded by certain people who are just desperate for some attention. And this is all stemming from the rep system. Repuation on wiichat.com is NOT that serious yall.
A-to-the-greed. At least someone has some of the same thoughts as Wiired :] Edit : I also thought this thread was stupid from the start. If Lee had problems with 'eric' then he should of sorted it out with him and moderators, instead of making a thread to seek attention - my opinion is allowed :]

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
No he shouldn't. If anything Lee should. I remember him from way back. He was banned and just recently came back. Still causing controversy for no reason too...I'm sorry about your condition but I didn't cause it and I'm not going to allow you to just point the finger at someone for no reason.

My vote is NOT GUILTY.

what was his username before? i think i remeber him!

ericlewis91 said:
what was his username before? i think i remeber him!

I'm pretty sure it was the same thing or really close to it. Either way it was the first thing he said when he came back. That he had been banned and had returned. Sorta like the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ...:aureola:

how did Jesus come back..isnt he dead

ok....so yeah...MODS///are u here?

and i was born in england and moved here in 1997! so im not against UK people

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
hey tht is funny Not!!!!

lol

Sorry...trying to lighten the mood. Anyways I'm off to nap. Good Luck Eric...My cousins live in England so I have ties there too!

FREE ericlewis91!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back