The Twilight King

Zaine06

Evil Link
Oct 12, 2006
I have just saw this awesome trailer on youtube which they should the twilight king. Apparently Princess Zelda surrenders to the Twilight King, who overpowered Hyrule to the Twilight, and demanded either she surrenders and has her people live on as spirits, or they suffer and die. This is sweet. Check this out. http://youtube.com/watch?v=KqUqxVKd5q0. If that do not work just type in Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess Trailer November 1st 2006 and you will see the new video.

maybe the twlight king is phantom gannon who wants to make it on his own remeber ganndorf trapped him maybe he got free or it a suitof armour that ganondorf is controling

Did you see that new trailer on youtube for TP. Twilight King is probably the head guy in charge. He is probably the main boss in the game.

The Twilight King is probably just somebody's puppet
theres probably another charactar that we may not have seen yet pulling the strings
and phantom gannon?
HA
go dream
(whats with the obsession over people wanting Phantom Gannon and Dark Link in this game?!?!? Seriously!)
*shakes head*

Forget phantom ganon it is all about shadow link anyways. I am telling you that Twilight King is probably the final boss in the game. Maybe the whole time the king has had ganondorf under his finger. You might not never know.

if they actually did that, i would be pissed
why would they release who the main boss is before the game is out?
that ruins hype
thats why i think that the Twilight King isn't going to be the final boss, nor Gannondorf.

Yeah but I am hoping that Twilight king was not commanding ganondorf to take over hyrule. Maybe the two will team up and take link out or trap him and zelda in the twilight realm.

alright guys this is my two cents, call me crazy but this is what i think:

In the trailer as the twilight king is walking up the carpet to Zeldas thrown, look down to his feet, they almost look bird like. Secondly, his helmet appears to be very big and oversized as if it was covering a plume of feathers of some sort. Thirdly, the twilight realm is all about animal interactions.

I say its the Bird from WW

Hell Naw you are tripping. There is no way in hell that, that's the bird from TP. He look like a knight with good armor that's all.

....thats the twilightking....i thought that was Ganon!!
I think the Twilight king may be the main villian this time around.

I hope so too. And I hope that Twilight King helps ganondorf and then they both trap link in the twilight realm. would that be awesome.

actually im curios to how ganondorf ever acquired the giant bird under his control anyway. what do u think?

He probably slapped some since into him. No he did it with a ***** slap, trust me it always works. (JK)

I personaly think that teh twilight king is gannon from the twilight realm, cause he has to use his twilight form to take vegence cause he got pwned in OoT

Back