the twilight realm

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
by now everybody knows that when link goes in the twilight realm he changes into a wolf. 5 minutes ago i read a tread and in that thred someone suggested ganondorf will appear and also change into a animal in the twilight realm which is pretty much a no brainer. but then i realised... remember that game the legend of zelda a link to the past. there was a "dark" world where evryone changed into an animal that represnts who they are. Link in a link to the past was a rabbit until he found a jewel that reversed the effects of the dark worlds power and he could stay as a human in the dark world. Maybe that might happen in twilight princess.

mercenary634 said:
by now everybody knows that when link goes in the twilight realm he changes into a wolf. 5 minutes ago i read a tread and in that thred someone suggested ganondorf will appear and also change into a animal in the twilight realm which is pretty much a no brainer. but then i realised... remember that game the legend of zelda a link to the past. there was a "dark" world where evryone changed into an animal that represnts who they are. Link in a link to the past was a rabbit until he found a jewel that reversed the effects of the dark worlds power and he could stay as a human in the dark world. Maybe that might happen in twilight princess.

The only thing that would make this game better was if Ganondorf turned into a rabbit in the Twilight Realm.

That was me who said that Ganondorf will be able to transform into an animal. If he could what animal do you think he could transform into?

Zaine06 said:
That was me who said that Ganondorf will be able to transform into an animal. If he could what animal do you think he could transform into?
That's too easy it'll obviously be a pig monster thing like he is in some of the zelda games

No I think he will transform into something else. I hope it is something interesting like a dragon or something.

if he does transform it will obviously be the pig/bull monster like thing seen in other zelda games, heck he might even have something that might not force him to transoform, like some magical item, who knows?
we'll just have to wait for now until it comes out!

Ok just a sudden brain wave in ALttP when you fight Ganon he's a pig/bull monster and you fight him in the Dark World so therefore he might of looked different in the Light World had you fourght him there in ALttP

mercenary634 said:
OH man you are right. I think that the twilight realm is the same realm that is in the link to teh past! think about it, link turns into a bunny because he acts very kindly to everyone, and the one guy you meet turns into a ball because he is always changing or something. Maybe in the TP he turns into a wolf because he is cool lookin' and likes to kill?

Or maybe it is not the same realm from a link to the past. Maybe it has a very diffeent story. Anyways it is cool because link turns into a freaking wolf for crying out loud.

Back