The unofficial custom stage posting and rating thread!

¬_¬ I know that but hinting the slightest rule breaking is technically you doing the mods job, I only mention Double poster/triple poster or people who post 4+

Eh, you don't seem to understand, Fraz. Either way, I'm only trying to make the forum a better place, yeah? Conversing in a thread is basically wasting posts, the same as double posting. I'm just trying to prevent it. It's not like I'm doing you dudes any harm, yeah?

That, and you keep conversing, so I gotta keep bugging you. :p

well earlier on we WERE posting on topic.

:lol: Oh ck your the life of the party.

I've created quiet a few stages way back when,i'll even send you some my friends made & sent me,Sorry i can't give credit to whoever made them because this was ages ago & i saved them to an sd card which deletes the first owners name xp

Nice thread, but I think the real stages should be rated, as well. =P

For instance, I would give a -50/10 to Flat Zone 2. =)

lol ok we'll do that then!

Normal stages
Flat zone -50/10
New pork -5000/5000:devil:

Custom stages
----------- ??/?? (Since there isnt any stages mentioned yet :p)

My Location: -99999999999999999999999999999999/10. Worst stage ever... Camper and spam city, and the stage in general just sucks.

Flat Zone is confusing, annoying, and completely unfun... I hate that stage too. Even if I was in a crazy mood and wanted a weird stage, this would be near last on the list. 0/10.

Smashville gets 9/10, mainly because it's boring... I don't use it much, and the music is just un-fightlike. FD > Smashville.

Add a new stage to each post, yeah?

Spear Pillar 10/10 Why? The Team Galatic battle theme. THAT'S ****ING WHY! :D

Smashville gets 9/10, mainly because it's boring... I don't use it much, and the music is just un-fightlike. FD > Smashville.

Add a new stage to each post, yeah?

Spear Pillar 10/10 Why? The Team Galatic battle theme. THAT'S ****ING WHY! :D

Only reason i even play on that level :lol:

Corneria 8/10 brings back funny memories

i prefer VS Dialga or Palkia myself.

mt fav stage Bridge of Eldin 10/10
great music, pretty balenced cause bulbo is easy to avoid, and its large for a good, epic 1v1

i prefer VS Dialga or Palkia myself.

... Are you shitting me? ... Ehh, everyone has their own preferrences.

Bridge of Eldin gets a 8.5/10 from me, same reasons as Shadow, but the fact the bridge explosion can be abused and it's grounded on either side at all times, can be annoying. ... I hate cheap kills. When people don't play like douches it's a great stage though.

Norfair 2/10. Hate it... The lava can combo and kill, it can also OHKO (even though it's shielded easily, you can knock someone out of their shield), the platforms are scattered and small making ground combat nearly impossible, and in general the music sucks; except for the Goldensun track. ... In short, the stage sucks.

... Are you shitting me? ... Ehh, everyone has their own preferrences.

Bridge of Eldin gets a 8.5/10 from me, same reasons as Shadow, but the fact the bridge explosion can be abused and it's grounded on either side at all times, can be annoying. ... I hate cheap kills. When people don't play like douches it's a great stage though.

Norfair 2/10. Hate it... The lava can combo and kill, it can also OHKO (even though it's shielded easily, you can knock someone out of their shield), the platforms are scattered and small making ground combat nearly impossible, and in general the music sucks; except for the Goldensun track. ... In short, the stage sucks.

Agreed
lava = stupid

Luigi's mansion
8/10
Love the music especially the tetris-A track
The level is ok,But it does save lives when your trying to kill people X_X

Back