the US wiichat MSC tourney

wario2ooo said:
a week.....cant wait that long for the tourney...... 5 days

But why sign people up for a tournament before the game is out? Realize how many of the 16 probably won't show up because they can't play online or they didn't get the game yet?

Sign me up please! can i play Fwelr first, if its ok with him? we have been waiting a while to play each other online...... we didnt get to play THE BIGS online so this will hold to Madden!

Wiitime said:
Sign me up please! can i play Fwelr first, if its ok with him? we have been waiting a while to play each other online...... we didnt get to play THE BIGS online so this will hold to Madden!

Wtf would be the point of a tournament if you just played whoever you wanted? You realize you can just play him without it being in a tourney right?

where doing to see if able to master it within those few day and see if those skills we learn are able to compete with others

wario2ooo said:
where doing to see if able to master it within those few day and see if those skills we learn are able to compete with others

Could you make that sound a little more corney?

SupaSonic said:
Wtf would be the point of a tournament if you just played whoever you wanted? You realize you can just play him without it being in a tourney right?

haha, i forgot about that.. drew a blank there... ok, nevermind then..

also, i saw give about a week to practice, learn the controls etc.

SupaSonic said:
But why sign people up for a tournament before the game is out? Realize how many of the 16 probably won't show up because they can't play online or they didn't get the game yet?

Ok then a preorder is like a requirement for the tounry. Just got mine today!

that 5 day gap will help with that too.

being canadian and all, i changed the tournament's title to NA instead of US
also kinda updated my op, but yeah.....
the tourney will start friday, that should be plenty of time

wiizorer said:
being canadian and all, i changed the tournament's title to NA instead of US
also kinda updated my op, but yeah.....
the tourney will start friday, that should be plenty of time

But we can't play against foreign people I read that here- http://www.thewiire.com/review/110/2/Mario_Strikers_Charged on paragraph 9, which means that a Canadian can't play against an American or at least that's what I understand, that's why this should be a US only tournament.

Edit: I might be wrong because the US is part of North America, maybe what the review says is that we can't play against Europeans, and Australian.....................I'm not sure read it by yourself.

Last edited:
nah we are the same region, i only read the first two paragraphs though
i'm pretty sure we can play each other

im' pretty sure europeans on wiichat faced other europeans from other countries

wiizorer said:
nah we are the same region, i only read the first two paragraphs though
i'm pretty sure we can play each other

im' pretty sure europeans on wiichat faced other europeans from other countries

Just read paragraph 9 there it talks about it, just that paragraph not all of them or the first 2.

Back