the US wiichat MSC tourney

yeah..... usually at night.....i got my call in the morning for some reason.....if u dont know call them up tomorrow

Wiitime said:
i reserved it at gamestop. the guy said that a recording will call the day before ( today) to cofirm/remind me.. Shocker, no call yet, i doubt they will get it in tomorrow knowing the store.... But i should have it by friday.

Anybody know when Gamestops usually call when you reserve a game, is it at night usually? Im pondering if i should call and say i never got a call about the game....

yea they havent called me but i called them they said it would be in by tomorrow

TitansATB said:
yea they havent called me but i called them they said it would be in by tomorrow

i called gamestop and asked them if they would have it by tomorrow and they said Yes. But who knows. Im not sure if they actually will. Them saying they will have it tomorrow and actually having it are two differnt things. If they do have it tomorrow, hopefully i can pick it up. My car is being fixed and im not sure if it will be ready and if it is, im not sure if i can pick it up. Then im going to the Yankee game so if not tomorrow, then Wednesday.

i'll sign up for this tournament if you have room. i've never played before though, and by that i mean any of the strikers games.

yeah....we have plenty of room.....we never played it either since were mostly getting it tomorrow

wario2ooo said:
yeah....we have plenty of room.....we never played it either since were mostly getting it tomorrow
He was talking in terms of both the wii and GC versions. I too never had the chance to play Super Mario Strikers for GC.

i have it for the GC. Its a lot of fun. With new features this game will be great

So...if Gamestop calls and says it'll be in tomorrow, then what does that mean? It'll be in when they open? It'll be in by noon? It'll be in by evening?

I'll probably ask when they call, and they'll hopefully say when they open, but I was jw.

LevesqueIsKing said:
So...if Gamestop calls and says it'll be in tomorrow, then what does that mean? It'll be in when they open? It'll be in by noon? It'll be in by evening?

I'll probably ask when they call, and they'll hopefully say when they open, but I was jw.

probably noon

mine called. its a recording and said it should be in by noon.

Its now 9:00 over here and they still havent called, should I be worried?

ok two more spots so there isn't "plenty of room" anymore

unless we get a lot of people, and i'll extend it to 32, but that's probably not going to happen

Back