The Vii playtested (it looks better than you think)

Interesting... I've found pictures of the console that look MUCH better. Wonder why they changed the design so drastically??

vii-big-console-controller-games-440.jpg

Well china doesn't care about the copy right laws or any type of patent... so maybe there are acctually 2 versions..

The Chintendo Vii
and the Kinsington Vii

or however they end up spelling it.. hard to keep track of the copy cats.. i still want to see what they did with the WIN.. the copy of the ps3... what could they do to that to make it even simular to the ps3 at a budget the same as a 3 year olds piggy bank?

you my friend still need the CD upgrade...

ha ha im watching one on ebay right now with 6 cd games included... I love the Uber expensive consoles that really aren't anything fancy like 3DO,Jaguar,NeoGeo... you end up paying out the arse to get the same thing everyone else offers but in less quanity...

Still you know these are the ones that are gonna be worth money down the road because of how rare they are "being no one could afford them" :lol:

I usally wait to get them because of the price, mutch like the PS3 right now for me... it's still in the 3DO/Jaguar price range for what they offer in my mind.

Alien vs predater is one of the best shooters ever
I spent three hours on it the other day
(I got it out because I tryed to emu it and it cant be done to a good enoth level)
The CD upgrade is a waste of time (maybe when I get some spare moneys)

Tis true
Games that few people buy become collecters items
*Hides shining force 3 PAL version with his copy of Panzer dragoon saga, Phantasy star and choatix*

Those of you that would buy one just to buy one, thats retarded. You're basically admitting you're a stuck-up rich guy who buys things just for the novelty of it.

It looks stupid, anyway.

Back