the wait is almost over........

Minto

You're kidding, right?
Dec 15, 2006
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
0505-6993-9515-7982
halo 3 comes out in september and its now the end of july.not to long to wait now:crazy: :crazy: i can't wait:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Im very hyped for Halo 3 I dont know if it's gonna break my GoW addiction though

yeahh like paintballer said its good but not that good....i look forward to playing live over my friends house tho lol

i cant wait for halo 3! and i dont even have a 360. thank god my friend has one though. he got the beta (lucky punk)

I'm sorta excited about it. But more for Wii's first (good) online multiplayer, Mario Strikers charged. But yea, cool for you.

Yellow_Wii said:
i'm not bothered, i would rather gta 4 and assassins creed
SOMEONE STOLE MY SMILEY :mad:@@@@@@@@ (in avatar)
Also I'm not all that hyped 'bout it, though I'm gonna get it. Thought Halo 2 was dreadful, Halo 1 was good on the PC mind you.. but I'm sure too many people will be getting 3 :)

I reserved my copy of the game a couple months ago. In my opinion the beta greatly differed from Halo 2. For one thing there was a big improvement when it came to the weapons, vehicles, maps etc.

Syntax said:
I reserved my copy of the game a couple months ago. In my opinion the beta greatly differed from Halo 2. For one thing there was a big improvement when it came to the weapons, vehicles, maps etc.
1. Me
2. You
3. Halo 3
d. September.. something..
6. see you there

2 spartans survived? nt inpossible
halo3punchingkm7.jpg

I don't think the Halo series is overrated. It's a fantastic game that I will be buying when it's released in September. Damn, I wish I had the original Halo game for XBox.

Back