The Wait Is Over (for The Wii)

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Alright the wait is over....pretty much. We have about less than 3 weeks left in the states....
so I geuss you can call it OVER.

So how was your wait and your reaction to everything Nintendo related for the past three years 2004 /2005 /2006. And how would you discribe your wait for the Wii and your favorite titles?

do not fear the wait is almost over :)

Last edited:
What do you mean the wait is over? 3 weeks is a LONG time! These days are taking FOREVER, and the night that I camp out at gamestop is going to be the longest night of my life.

Jenova said:
What do you mean the wait is over? 3 weeks is a LONG time! These days are taking FOREVER, and the night that I camp out at gamestop is going to be the longest night of my life.

Alright you think 3 weeks is a long time!!!!!
What about the past years we have been waiting for it, now thats a long time, 3 weeks is nothing man!!!

wow, 3 weeks...wow....i still think the most ive been pumped up for the wii was in may but when we hit nov. it will be amazing...

Yeah its going to be no time and we will all have Nintendo's best console!

well gamestop still hasn't started online pre-orders thus screwing me out of a wii they better start soon!

It's gonna be nice to just finally have it, in my room, with friends over, playing Zelda, Red Steel, and I'm definitely buying a Wavebird GC controller and good old SSBM, which I haven't played in years.:D

Good topic

I can't beleave just when I first heard about the "Revolution", I told my mom all the things it could do (the first time I saw her at least interested in a console) and my brother too, I just though it was amazing

Then I forgot about it, and focused on the PS3, because I saw the graphics and I didnt have any idea about the Wiimote...

Then, I was watching TV (a thing about video games) and I saw Iwata saying... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!... I said... what is he talking about?
Then I saw the wii, and tried to research more information (on may), which made me become a member of this forum (june)... all that was almost like 6 months ago, and I can't still beleave the day when I saw the Wii...

So only 3 weeks left uh? In case you don't know, there are some people from Toys R US who are already selling the Wii, I saw it today, BUT they are only selling 10 Wiis and 10 PS3... and well, they were camping (lol)

Thanks for the attention :)

Arcadium said:
Then, I was watching TV (a thing about video games) and I saw Iwata saying... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!... I said... what is he talking about?

:lol: I remember when I had first heard the name...I thought Nintendo was joking......but now I am use to the name.....!

Joe said:
Alright you think 3 weeks is a long time!!!!!
What about the past years we have been waiting for it, now thats a long time, 3 weeks is nothing man!!!

No kidding, I've been waiting since the Revolution was announced. But, you kinda forget about it when they don't tell you a release date. Then when they finally tell you, IT TAKES FOREVER. These 3 weeks are like the longest of my life. xD

And yeah, camping out is fun. =)

Back