The Wait Is Over (for The Wii)

the wait is far from over my friend...tree weeks is long enough...maybe you should ask the same question like the day before launch

Well you have my smpathy Jenova......but if you ask me this week is going by very very fast....just try to put your mind on something else for a little bit longer!

Joe said:
Well you have my smpathy Jenova......but if you ask me this week is going by very very fast....just try to put your mind on something else for a little bit longer!
Man do you really have that much patients?!?...im over here almost craking up in a corner sucking my thumb saying Wii over and over again and your calm and patients like a it was just another day at the park...HOW DO YOU DO IT??!??!?

to tell the truth I never liked the gamecube, was going to be out of the next gen consoles altogether since the 360 and ps3 are the same old crap, then after E3 there was this weird video put on the internet, it looked kinda like my lord of the rings infrared game that you slash at the screen but much better graphics. So the adventure began I went to IGN and they showed me lots of videos, I thought couldn't be real, investigated more and was back in the swing of next gen when I saw $250 or less price tag with this awesome system, now I think I've probably informed at least 10-15 people on the Wii and they want it, I actually have someone with a broken 360(seems to happen a lot from what I hear) who will get a gift card for their warranty instead of a new system and instead of buying another 360 are getting a Wii. So 3 weeks is a long time to me especially since I have a pre-order and a week off after launch.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Man do you really have that much patients?!?...im over here almost craking up in a corner sucking my thumb saying Wii over and over again and your calm and patients like a it was just another day at the park...HOW DO YOU DO IT??!??!?

Yeah I geuss you can call it patients....
Anyways it really makes the time go by faster...just have flashbacks....
or just space out and think about nothing! Its not so easy but its possible :lol:
Sure this affects my grades in school :lol: but it will be worth it!

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
the wait is far from over my friend...tree weeks is long enough...maybe you should ask the same question like the day before launch

Well it all depends how you look at it...three weeks.
The week after next week...does that really sound that long!?

Oh and well since the thread has already been made it will still be up on the day before launch...but I will be at walmart the day before launch so there was no time...now is good though.

Back