The wifi update and september surprise caused Nsider to shutdown

Zengetsu

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2007
The forums would have been pure unadulterated chaos, after the wifi update. So they shut it down early. And the September suprise might have had too many posts that it would have crashed the server. So I think this indefinitely thing is because of brawl.

hmm..i highly doubt that. Nintendo isnt some cheap japanese company..they are one of the largest! (maybe even THE largest) it is not because of too many threads, they would simply delete the old ones. they have more than enough space on their servers, BELIEVE ME

Somehow i highly dough that..Nsider was the BIGGEST nintendo Forum of all..so i dough it..they said Nintendo were working on something big so they closed it...

anyways welcome to Wiichat...please read the Forum Rules and have a nice stay

I think they are changing to the 'casual gamer' feel, and most of them rarely use forums. They simply are going down hill sadly.

Jay588 said:
hmm..i highly doubt that. Nintendo isnt some cheap japanese company..they are one of the largest! (maybe even THE largest) it is not because of too many threads, they would simply delete the old ones. they have more than enough space on their servers, BELIEVE ME
That was Weird xDDD it's like you wrote the same thing i did..Are you some kind of Double?

Back