THe Wii Bundle

ZeroG14

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2007
yea noob question but, do some stores force you to buy the bundle or can you buy the Wii by itself? Which is still 250$ right?

my wii wasnt a bundle. i got it for 250$ at best buy as is with everything thats included (IE wiisports, one controller and one nunchuck)

the bundles are there so you can save and get the games you want since theres a limited selection and so much "variety" yet since the system JUST came out. thats what the bundle is really for

Lol thanks for answering my questions because i was thinking of picking up the Wii and not the bundle at Walmart maybe.

ZeroG14 said:
yea noob question but, do some stores force you to buy the bundle or can you buy the Wii by itself? Which is still 250$ right?

I have mostly seen the Wii as a bundle with games. I want to buy my Wii without a bundle,becuase I want to just start out with Sports first.

The bundles make more for the stores,and I don't want all the games.

Well, if you are in the USA, Costco sells the wii in a bundle that comes with and extra game - Exite Truck. All the other typical stores (Best Buy, Circuit City ext.) sell the Wii by itself.

coolerelmo said:
The bundles make more for the stores,and I don't want all the games.

The Toys R Us bundle (if you're in the USA) from last week wasn't bad at all - Wii + Sonic + $30 Nintendo Gift Card = $299. Not bad at all. The other bundles suck butt, IMHO. Games are nice, but an extra Wiimote + nunchuck are what most want.

Back