The Wii is for me!

Frankenstein

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2007
I think I am going to get a Wii! I haven ever had a game system before :cryin:, so Wii will be my first when I can get one! Now all I need to do is persuade my parents.. It should be easy though, tomorrow I start my first job. :p

Yes, I know it is obviously!! :p I felt the need to boast for a moment.

congratulations! and welcome to the forums!

read the rules!
dont double post!
try not to be too much of a n00b!

and most of all,

have fun!!!!

If you want to play the Wii, you definitely need a special TV, as well as some other things. The only TV the Wii will run on is the WiiTV X-20,000 made by Rayvision. These TV's are only available in one store. Pluggy's electronics, located in Ridgeberry New Jersey, formerly a quaint country town, now a bussling business district since the Wii TV was released.
You will also need a special dual head blue wave outlet in which to plug your Wii. Here are a few simple steps for installation. 1)Remove old outlet using a Craftsman sledge hammer. 2)Line the wall eith Laser Tronics light-sensitive caulke compound. 3) Install blue wave outlet using only bi-particle grade imput joints. Refer to manual.
Lastly, it will be necessary to install four Transmatron Antanaes on your home. Businesses that specialize in this installation can be found in your yellow pages and will usually charge between three and five hundred dollars.
I hope this has been helpful, and good luck with your new Wii!

Adamquest64 said:
If you want to play the Wii, you definitely need a special TV, as well as some other things. The only TV the Wii will run on is the WiiTV X-20,000 made by Rayvision. These TV's are only available in one store. Pluggy's electronics, located in Ridgeberry New Jersey, formerly a quaint country town, now a bussling business district since the Wii TV was released.
You will also need a special dual head blue wave outlet in which to plug your Wii. Here are a few simple steps for installation. 1)Remove old outlet using a Craftsman sledge hammer. 2)Line the wall eith Laser Tronics light-sensitive caulke compound. 3) Install blue wave outlet using only bi-particle grade imput joints. Refer to manual.
Lastly, it will be necessary to install four Transmatron Antanaes on your home. Businesses that specialize in this installation can be found in your yellow pages and will usually charge between three and five hundred dollars.
I hope this has been helpful, and good luck with your new Wii!

ok....
that was wierd

Yeah, it was funny how he asked if he needed a new TV to play it, I thought I would mess with him.

Back