the Wii is PERFECT for...

wiiCrazy

wiiiing since 11/19/06
Nov 10, 2006
Dallas, Tx
Wii Online Code
0738-7957-2604-0610
What do you all think the Wii is PERFECT for? i dont just mean what games will be good, or what you want to see, but i mean games the Wii is made for.

Here's my thoughts:
Shooters is a given.

but,
HOW BOUT A FREAKIN' STAR WARS GAME!!!
First of all light saber duels (DUH!), plus blaster in first person perfect.
use the nunchuk motions for force pulls, pushes, and choke holds :)mad5: ). Or how bout the gun turret on the millinium falcon?!?!?!

so future Wii online nemesis(es?) and friends alike, what has the Wii spawned in your wakeless hours of drooooling???:sick:

expect to be seeing Star Wars games....but the Wii is perfect for sword slashing games....LIKE ZELDA!!!!

I would like to see a Battlefront game come to the Wii. Although if you were to make a game with strictly Jedi, I would like the design to be well thought out and not just thrown together.

A Harry Potter Game? LMAO, I won't be playing it. The real question is how will the fighting genre do?

God Of War
Use each controller as one of his grapling hooks.
Click Z or whatever and swing to use the left one
Click B on the right one and swing to use the right grapling hook

Sovieto said:
God Of War
'Cept the fact that they're blades, not grappling hooks. >.< ((Partial GoW fanboy))

And yeah, hack-and-slash games seem good. And there are endless gimmick-like thingies that can come out of this. >.> Can't make a correct sentence tonight, 'cause I'm partailly dead.

Perfect? Well, the Wii is perfect for parties! Oh, yeah... And fishing games. :D

i think a new brothers in arms would be somthing good
like when you want to move you troops click the c button
then like its a overveiw of the field
then you move your cursor from the wiimote and point that around where you want them to go
i think that would be pretty fun

i read somewhere that lucasarts are talking about using the wiimote as a lightsabre. cant wait to see what this turns out like. Hoping to see a red steel meets jedi knight thing, with a bit of KOTOR thrown in to give it an RPG feel.

Well every RTS game will be awsome on the wii as it has pin point accuracy,

e.g pikmin, command and conquer, age of empires

theres so many possibilitys i just hope developers realise the potencial it has and make the most of it

Sovieto said:
God Of War

Hey that would be cool, VERY original!

1UPs for everyones ideas so far!!!

Maybe if it were a couple of years ago we'd be seeing a really in-depth Lord of the Rings title - that would be pretty cool.

Racing, Olympics / sports (besides football or soccer if ur american), first person shooters, action, hack and flash e.g. marvel, sword thingy majigies, RPG, thats all i can think of at the moment.

oh, and that game black and white for PC where u play God, u can pick up pple etc, would be cool with the wiimote.

Back