The Wii Jacket order tracker help.

THEKID10

Nsider Ex
Sep 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
2543-7640-8722-6293
I wanted to see how my order was going so i logged in to see it but it doesn't say. I ordered them around Sep. 20 and i want to see if they have been shipped yet. Is anyone else having a problem of not seeing how there order is going?

Well I can check and it still says not shipped - order processing even though I ordered on the first day!!

i got an e-mail from nintendo and says this..

"Hello RICARDO, Your Wii Remote Jacket order is currently being processed. Due to a high volume of orders being received, there may be anextended delay in shipping your order. There is no need to contactNintendo to verify the status of your order. Please visithttp://www.nintendo.com/cpp/orders/getOrders.do if you would liketo monitor the status of your order on your own, Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmationemail from Nintendo. This email will include how long it shouldtake for your order to arrive from that point. Thank you for your order! Sincerely, Nintendo of America Inc.Consumer Service Department".

And when i requested the jackets i was going to get them in about a month that was like two weeks ago so maybe in a month haha.

they were going to start shiping them on the 15th of october so be patient

"Please note, we will begin shipping Wii Remote Jackets on October 15th, 2007. Once your Wii Remote Jacket has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from Nintendo. After that point, it may still take another 5 to 10 days for delivery depending on your location. Please do not contact Nintendo regarding your Wii Remote Jacket order until after that time period has passed." from NINTENDO

Ship Via:

MAIL

Tracking #:

Not Available
Shipment Date:

NOT SHIPPED-IN PROCESS

^^^
what does this mean?

that your package isn't ready and hasn't left the ehm... "place" where they keep them haha

yeah, just wait it's going to take a while they have many orders. Be patient :)

THEKID10 said:
I wanted to see how my order was going so i logged in to see it but it doesn't say. I ordered them around Sep. 20 and i want to see if they have been shipped yet. Is anyone else having a problem of not seeing how there order is going?

It must be in your dream. Nintendo did not announce the Wii jacket until 9/30 and did not take order until 10/2. LOL.

I ordered mine on 10/4 by phone and received them today. My neighbor ordered them a few hours after me but received on10/20 already.

The website said being processed by UPS fulfillment center for the last 2 weeks. It was received yesterday then I received a shipping notice by e-mail this morning. :shocked:
I don't think that order status checking is helpful at all.

I ordered on October 3rd, and it says it was shipped on the 19th but I haven't gotten them yet, maybe today or tomorrow.

Back