The Wii Jacket order tracker help.

I got my jackets today! I checked my order status just yesterday and it said the UPS fulfillment (whatever that means.) I then got them today via USPS, not UPS. Along with the jackets, I received an e-mail today letting me know that they shipped and I should receive them in 5-10 business days. Clearly, Nintendo is really on the ball with these... So who knows, but you will get them.

I just received my 4 Wii jackets today. I do like the ribbed texture on them. It allows for a better grip. They do add some weight in your hand but you guys probably wouldn't even notice it.

I ordered mine on 10/5 and just got an email stating they were shipped today. 5-10 days USPS delivery.....

wiiisawesome said:
They don't look "ugly" like some people were saying do they?

No, I don't think they do. The jackets even have a little 'door' that closes off the open slot where the nunchucks plug into.

i got mine yesterday...I think they are sweet.....and certainly better than anything on the market....in fact, they really add to the whole experiance....

WOOT! I got a shipping confirmation email!

yea i got mine yesterday as well...i think they are fine, i mean damn they are soft in the hand and make holding the remote more comfortable...i like them.

Ehhh... I still haven't even gotten the confirmation email... I'm sad

got mine today, i checked 3 days ago and it said in process of being shipped..best thing to do is forget about it and when your not thinking about it, it will be there..its not so great tho..i dont like em :sick:

laurie_lu said:
No, I don't think they do. The jackets even have a little 'door' that closes off the open slot where the nunchucks plug into.

Oh that's cool! I hope I get mine today. :)

Back