The Wii Killer

freddy3339

Anbu ops
Feb 23, 2007
chi-town
Wii Online Code
6170-4390-0177-1675
How my wii was destroyed with a dime

well my wii is all messed up all because of a dime well here goes the story:well today friday 2/23 i woke up went to school came back i felt like playing my wii so i took out wii sports popped it inside but i noticed the wii made a noise and the disk went halfway in only i tried jamming it in but nothing then i took it out and put in resident evil 4 that would go in but then it would spit it out so i grabbed the wii from the side of my t.v and to my surprise i moved it and it made a click clack i went wtf? then i decided lets operate i removed the front cover of the wii and opened the disk drive saw a little shiny thing and i put the wii face down and then i heard the noise again so i kept shaking it minutes later i took that shiny piece out it was a godamn dime i assembled everything back to normal then i backsteped to two days before i remebered my little cousin came he problably thought that u can stick money in there but anyways i remembered on thursday i used it but i never put in a game i only used internet that day thats why i barely found out so know i called best buy to get it replaced and what luck!!! there arent any in stock :sad: but i should get it replaced sometime one thing is wii's are not piggybank's and its best to keep away from little kids oh and if u want to get revenge on some one who has a wii stick dimes in it it will do the job mine still has one i couldn't get out so i put a vid on youtube showin how retarded it got even tho the disk's go in now. man im such a lucky guy here's the vid hope this doesnt repeat in history cuz it suck's vid=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvN1-WJ4Fio

Last edited:
yup it is see that day my uncle went upstairs to use the computer and he took his kid while i waz at skool so i should kick my cousin and my uncles ass

anybody who has had this or diffrent problem happen to them plz post here

Lol thats the suxors, make you uncle buy you a new one :D ya, I keep my little sister away from my Wii, even though shes 16 haha shes breaken everything from my ds to my comp :(

why do people ***** from double posts!? Why dont you start bitching on the triple posts with newbs....

anyways this hasnt happenend to much people......well I wouldnt think it has....
but good 4 you that ya got a replaced....but u should still kick your uncles ass....and im not joking....DO IT

Wow, you're pretty violent with your wii... lol. Trying to shove the disk in probably wasn't the best idea. Lol. Yeah your cousin screwed it up. CONSTANT SUPERVISION. Dumbass kids... lol.

Maybe you should set up a security system so that when someone gets too close to your Wii it shoots an arrow covered with poison out and shoots the person that is standing there in the throat. Then you won't have to worry about little queers playing with your Wii (that sounds so wrong).

paintba||er said:
Maybe you should set up a security system so that when someone gets too close to your Wii it shoots an arrow covered with poison out and shoots the person that is standing there in the throat. Then you won't have to worry about little queers playing with your Wii (that sounds so wrong).
That would be flippen awesome.

Ya that does sound wrong :nono:

yup it would i should mod my wii by putting a machine gun to come out when a person or someone other then me gets shot

Ok, that is just console abuse, I really hate it when somebody has console problems that could of been prevented if the owner just take care of their console, while your cousin put the dime in the Wii, you have more to blame yourself for than your cousin

First, if this is your Wii, and you really care about it, you would hide or lock up the Wii in some way shape or form, not leave it in the open like that, would you do the same with a bottle of pills? I don't think so, if you care about having a Wii, you will take better care of it than that

Second, well
i tried jamming it in but nothing
Nothing? Why didn't it break further? It should have, it should have cracked your disc, and it should of broke the device the grabs the disc, the Wii should be totally FUBAR (F***ed Up Beyond All Repair), why do I say that? One word, ABUSE, who in their right mind would jam the disc in their console, stupid, just stupid, sorry, but it's plainly obvious, even my brother knows that, and he's 8 and broke my X360, sorry, but you have nobody to blame but yourself

Third, if you have a warranty, why did you rip open your console? You could of gotten a free console out of it if you kept your mouth shut and send it into Nintendo, you saved a dime, but now you have to pay $350 for a whole nother Wii, so now saving a dime isn't even worth it

Oh, and not that it matters, but on the youtube video, I noticed the Wii was plugged into a 16:9 widescreen television while the Wii was set up for 4:3 standard televisions, while that dosen't matter when browsing the Wii menu and settings, during some games, the stretched image will look odd and you might have abnormal and harder gameplay

wii + kids with grubby little hands don't match.
i keep mine in my room with the room door WIDE open. but my little cousins know about my temper so they ALWAYS stand at the door to talk to me even when i am in the room. they don't dare to enter when i am not in.:lol:

to gamechaser001 here let me get my facts straight ok fANboy!! see my uncle wanted to play it so i left it to him im not going to be some spoiled brat and say no u might break it i did tell him to be carefull with it so he was responsible for it not me!!!!! ok so he problably let my little cuzin roam around the house ok!!! and well problably he put it in oh and i could care less if i opened it u see i have the best buy warranty that i paid 40 bucks for so i dont care if i jammed in the disk it waz wii sports i could get another one in a snap oh and good idea why dont i just break it too but im not a retard so it really doesnt matter because the warranty covers it ok and one more thing dont get mad gamechaser001 trust me i felt worst when it couldnt play the games and jammed i didnt i gently tried to push it in for all those members dat think violently since wen iz everything violent ok oh and no wii's in stock man im wii-less :sad:

Back