The Wii Killer

freddy3339 said:
to gamechaser001 here let me get my facts straight ok fANboy!! see my uncle wanted to play it so i left it to him im not going to be some spoiled brat and say no u might break it i did tell him to be carefull with it so he was responsible for it not me!!!!! ok so he problably let my little cuzin roam around the house ok!!! and well problably he put it in oh and i could care less if i opened it u see i have the best buy warranty that i paid 40 bucks for so i dont care if i jammed in the disk it waz wii sports i could get another one in a snap oh and good idea why dont i just break it too but im not a retard so it really doesnt matter because the warranty covers it ok and one more thing dont get mad gamechaser001 trust me i felt worst when it couldnt play the games and jammed i didnt i gently tried to push it in for all those members dat think violently since wen iz everything violent ok oh and no wii's in stock man im wii-less :sad:
Yeah, that was pretty brutal gamechaser001... but, just for the record freddy, you DID say
freddy3339 said:
the disk went halfway in only i tried jamming it in but nothing
...and when someone says jamming I picture someone shoving something... not gently. So yeah. Sorry. I bet you felt horrible, too. I would...

I want some cookies... mmm...

freddy3339 said:
to gamechaser001 here let me get my facts straight ok fANboy!! see my uncle wanted to play it so i left it to him im not going to be some spoiled brat and say no u might break it i did tell him to be carefull with it so he was responsible for it not me!!!!! ok so he problably let my little cuzin roam around the house ok!!! and well problably he put it in oh and i could care less if i opened it u see i have the best buy warranty that i paid 40 bucks for so i dont care if i jammed in the disk it waz wii sports i could get another one in a snap oh and good idea why dont i just break it too but im not a retard so it really doesnt matter because the warranty covers it ok and one more thing dont get mad gamechaser001 trust me i felt worst when it couldnt play the games and jammed i didnt i gently tried to push it in for all those members dat think violently since wen iz everything violent ok oh and no wii's in stock man im wii-less :sad:

FFS - would it kill you to use a little punctuation here and there?

Ok.... let us be fair. Kids aren´t to blame. It is the parents who are to blame.
If you teach a kid not to touch your Wii, TV, DVD,..... they will not touch it.

ALL kids are born like angels...... we just teach them the mistakes of life....

[Just thought you all like to know]

That sucks... I hope you will get your Wii replaced soon. Maybe you should consider placing the Wii at a location where the little kids can't reach it.

freddy3339 said:

here let me get my facts straight ok fANboy!!
You can call me a fanboy if you wish to, but I am not what you would classify a fanboy, a fanboy is somebody who puts down other consoles than the one they like, for example, let's a person an a Microsoft fanboy, they might say "The PS3 and the Nintendo Wii sucks, the only good console is the X360", and they will find anthing aginst Nintendo and SONY that they can find, even if the information is false, or they will make up something, then they will explain what makes Microsoft console the "best", I on the other hand like all 3 consoles, I have a Wii myself, my brother and I share an X360, and the only things that drawn me away from the PS3 was the $600 price tag and the fact that I have had problems with SONY products before, and the PS3 being a SONY product, eh, i'll save my money, so if that's what you call a fanboy, go ahead and call me that, but that wouldn't be the proper usage

see my uncle wanted to play it so i left it to him im not going to be some spoiled brat and say no u might break it i did tell him to be carefull with it so he was responsible for it not me!!!!!
Ok, i'm not a spoiled brat either, but I do limit who can access my property, one reason being, when I let people use my stuff, it tends to break, but if I don't let them, they seem to work fine, if you let your uncle play with it, it's your Wii, you can make the choices for it, but having it break and crying to everybody on this forum about it saying that you're Wiiless, well, it could have been prevented, just saying:rolleyes:

oh and i could care less if i opened it u see i have the best buy warranty that i paid 40 bucks for so i dont care if i jammed in the disk it waz wii sports i could get another one in a snap oh and good idea why dont i just break it too but im not a retard so it really doesnt matter because the warranty covers it ok
Are you sure warranty covers it? That dime could of voided the warranty, you opening up the Wii could of voided the warranty, now I don't know what kind of warranty you have, but on most warranties (<Spelling?), the warranty only covers the Wii if it was a defect, and that is not a defect, I think i can get my X360 replaced through a warranty though, but I didn't open it, and yet again, just saying, i'm not getting mad, i'm just saying you didn't make such a wise choice

dont get mad gamechaser001 trust me i felt worst when it couldnt play the games and jammed i didnt i gently tried to push it in for all those members dat think violently since wen iz everything violent ok[/qote]
and since it's in this part, I already know I said it over a billion times, i'm not getting mad, I just don't think it was such a wise choice, I think you could of made better jugement on that, and with the disc thing, it dosen't matter if you jammed it in or just tapped it in, the point is if it stopped going in, pushing it at any degree isn't going to do anything, it's only going to make things worse

oh and no wii's in stock man im wii-less :sad:
Well, you coulda still had a wii *shrugs shoulders*

WolfpacSnakepit said:
**** you kids should start using full-stops sometimes!!!
gamechaser - FUBAR stands for ****ED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION, not repair.
in my case same thing, repair, the Wii can't be repaired

Back