• I will not help

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I will help and support!

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • I will not Help nor support this ridiculous *thing*

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
.:*Kazz*:. said:
^WOW!! I like it very much. Sweet good job!

Thank you. =)

If there are any suggestions for a logo, they are all welcome.

Jenova said:
Thank you. =)

If there are any suggestions for a logo, they are all welcome.

It's cool, but maybe on the right side add a Wiimote, sideways or diagnoly or something just to see how it looks

Wiired said:
I would be willing to help with design and that, but I think it'll be too time consuming, and I'm struggling with finding time for making sigs atm, let alone anything else :)

You only have 4 sigs left to do, and it takes about 10 or so minutes to put a video clip in a sig. So you can do all that in a day. :D

By the way, I think for the newswriters and reviewers we should have tryouts, to see the best ones.

Jenova said:
You only have 4 sigs left to do, and it takes about 10 or so minutes to put a video clip in a sig. So you can do all that in a day. :D

By the way, I think for the newswriters and reviewers we should have tryouts, to see the best ones.
:lol: I've actually got about 7, I just haven't updated my sig :) and it takes about half hour altogether to make the sig, put vid in and inc. some animation too :)

.:*Kazz*:. said:
Hey, i just want to know. What would be the difference between news writer and article writer? But anyways i would for sure be a writer. I can also find articles. This would be fun to do.:yesnod:
Article Writer writes articles on there own thoughts and rates games and such
News writer Writes on whats new and whats going on with the wii/Nintendo
Now pick between Article or News? Cause if you say this or that you gotta say which one! and not this or that xD
Messykitty414 said:
I'll help, be a writer or an info finder or anything along those lines, I'm not so good with graphics
Pick one ._.
Jenova said:
I just made a pototype tag, just to give an idea. Maybe a final one if we can't come up with a name, or a logo.

wiinewsletter.png

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. o.o;

Very nice!!
pizzaluvr said:
i'll do the "information searching"...
Ill add you to the list
Pokemaster said:
I can write hands-on experiences and search for secrets in Zelda
Mmm... Alright then. Ill write down all of the people working on the project on the first post, Thanks for your support
Equis said:
Graphics!!!
Great Equis! Thanks ill add you to the list :)
maxkhoward said:
You got yourself a News/Article writer here. I write for a paper so bring it on
Ill check if i have spots left cause im just quoting ALOT right now
Wiired said:
I would be willing to help with design and that, but I think it'll be too time consuming, and I'm struggling with finding time for making sigs atm, let alone anything else :)
You could have assignements on certain graphics when you have time but you gotta tell me when you got time!
Eranmane said:
I'll write. I'm the non-biased writer with difference.
As i said earlier leme check if i have spots left ;) and also pick article or news!

Last edited:
Wiired said:
:lol: I've actually got about 7, I just haven't updated my sig :) and it takes about half hour altogether to make the sig, put vid in and inc. some animation too :)

210 minutes... 3 and a half, so round that to 4 hours... Not that long, but meh, whatever.

By the way, you use photoshop/imageready, right?

Back