The Wii or anything quiz

gamechaser001

Wii Nerd
Dec 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
2291-3059-0957-1397
Ok, here's how it goes, I ask a random question, anybody who answers that question right gets onto the winners list (for that specific question)

The questions I ask are random, and might not even relate to the Wii, but a lot will be

Tell what YOU think, if the person before you posts a different answer than you were going to put down, even if it sounds more correct than yours, put the answer you choose down, who knows they might be the one that is wrong, in other words, don't post what the person above you posted unless that is what you really think it is yourself

Without further adoo, first question

What is an IP address usually used for pinging yourself, known as the loopback adress?

Last edited:
wouldnt this be in the games?

But for my attempt of an answer I got confused... ahh I lose :sad:

Correct, the loopback address is 127.0.0.1, I would have gone with anything from 127.0.0.1 to 127.255.255.255

Anyway

Winners list
*paintba||er

Next question

What item, that does not use electricity in any form (including batterys), can you put in place of the sensor bar?

Anything that gives off white light. The WiiMote gives off redsensor kind of light, so you need white light to recieve the data. Eg candles.

dan99iel said:
Anything that gives off white light. The WiiMote gives off redsensor kind of light, so you need white light to recieve the data. Eg candles.
Wrong. The Wiimote doesn't give of any light. There isn't a such thing as redsensor light, and there is no visible light used for the Wiimote. Most lights will give off IR light as well as visible light which is why they will work in place of the sensor bar.

correct, candles, well, anything putting off some sort of IR or similar light, but the answer I was looking for was candles

Winners List
*paintba||er
*ottoman

dan99iel, I know you had "candles" in your post, and that is the correct answer, but the way you wrote it, the other information is wrong, so because of that, you didn't make it to the winners list, sorry, but good try:smilewinkgrin:

Next question
What is the order of the wires (color code) in a 568B CAT5 cable, from left to right? You can either say white or tip for the white/color wires

Ok, I guess nobody knows, the answer was white (tip)/orange, orange, white (tip)/green, blue, white (tip)/blue, green, white (tip)/brown, brown

So that would be 12345678

Next Question:
What browser can you use to access the Wii Shop Channel on your computer?

Back