The Wii Saber!!

ps3suckage

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2007
SuperFri Productions has created an awesome short using the Wii Remote as the centerpiece for their video!
I was bored and was searching on Youtube and came across this video.-> Its freaking hilarious and is actually really well done. All you Wii lovers gotta check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Hl1vCZTd8

The Force will be with you...always...

Yep...it was bound to happen...now all we need is ILM & Lucas Arts to see this ever increasing need to...

Ohh.. Wait they are...

Rumor has it that an Exclusive Wii Title will be released...No date yet...but Promising Title hints at what possibilitys WII will get...

StarWars-
"The Force - Unleashed"
Woking on Including in one Game ALL the different uses of All the controls....Not Needed to play But...to To Immerse yourself in the StarWars Univrse...the Flight controls of a Ship...to Blaster weapons...think Rouge Sqaud with with Online Chat via headset...think about Luke training with Yoda in Empire...Balance board...and of course Lightsaber With Rumble feedback...

and you didn't hear it from me....

Game on

Last edited:
*SHOOTS GUN POW* ROBOT DESTROYD

hmm nunchok = second lightsabor

Can you hear it?

The sound of a Doubled bladed lightsaber, Buzzing, crackiling, rumbling, as it fends of Blaster shots...

yeah its going to be the biggest, badest, most diveresed,...ha...If you Know Mr. Lucas...he dosen't like to skimp or leave out stuff...Then of course the loyal Fans...have to please them... so yeah it'll be good.

i still have sw battlefront 2 for xbox and that game is awsome
cant wait till starwars comes out for the wii

and i hope the sabor (wiimote) realy looks like a lightsabor

and i wish they will have a limited edition double bladed lightsabor

Back