The Wii saved my marriage (JK)

WiiHippie

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Wii Online Code
5747-7578-4846-0173
Heya! 24yr old married mom of one and one on the way. Love our Wii. Recommend it to everyone we know. Looking for new Wii friends. Wanna trade console numbers? LOL. Seriously, though we always have someone over playing our Wii. It's the best game system ever. I also like that I actually have to stay in shape to be good. Inspires me a little more than sitting on my ass. (Although, I have perfected couch bowling and such...)Oh, and I vote all the time, too. Anywho, Happy Wii-ing!

Rain:thumbsup:

PS-- Planning on writing a Wii book. Will post more on that later......

Enjoy your Wii! and welcome to Wiichat!
Make sure to read the forum rules, and PM me if you need any general forum help :)

If My mother could be a little more like you, would be AWESOME!!...lol..my mom is one of them people that thinks video games are ONLY for kids..including 360 and ps3..all of them..kinda pisses me off when she says that though

Hello, Welcome to Wiichat. I'm new here also. I really like the Wii too. It's so different and strange! There is something about the physcal motions when you play the games that sucks you into them. It's hard to explain, but I like the feeling!

Back