the Wii stoled my pictures by bluetooth!!!!

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
incredible! i have a sidekick 3 (its a phone..not a helio), and i went to my photo channel, and its AUTOMATICALLY detected and connection with a source (my phone) through bluetooth, and downloaded my pics!! incredible i tell you...go ahead try it out...man, i looked at my phone and told my self "...(sighs)...nintendo..." ...if u got a motorazr or sidekick or nokia 66** try it out, or anything with bluetooths, maybe it could read movies...ok sorry about the excitement, but it just caught me by surprise...i mean i would think that in order to see pics you would have to connect it...:thumbsup:

Lol for some reason I don't believe you this is a rumor going heaps of message boards and the fact is that you have to connect the phone with the Wii then send pictures to it (which you can't do in the first place)

Sam_Harris said:
Lol for some reason I don't believe you this is a rumor going heaps of message boards and the fact is that you have to connect the phone with the Wii then send pictures to it (which you can't do in the first place)
why dont you believe it? the Wii has bluetooth and under the contacts page it shows a phone in the pic of "others" when you add people. i think you are the one who is wrong

Back