The Wii Sucks Because

Audioillity

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
I'v got a mate at work who wont begetting a Wii because "they suck"

Hes main reason that its always the same games only with better graphics.

I say if it aint broke dont fix it. i.e. there were many fun nights on mario cart from the orginal SNES, N64 and even the game cube, just so much fun.

Then theres Zelda, ok the wind waker was a let down, but still a great game, then theres the Mario. These are all great games, fun games that you really enjoy for the game play more then the power of graphics or anything else.

Yes i also have a 360, and that has its good points as well and its games, but for a fun multi-player where you can laugh and joke, you cant beat somthing like a bit of mario kart.

the way i see it if Nintendo are still in business with this model when no others can it proves they are doing somthing right. and yes i know that they are 3rd in the wars.

p.s.

sorry for the dodgy post, im on one of them mini-laptops with out a nice sized keyboard.

Last edited:
And at the moment nintendo is 2nd in 'the wars'. And giving the PS3 a mighty fine thrashing. :)

hes the kind that likes new and different games,even though most games are based on some kind of eariler vrs.

One of his points was about Dead rising for the 360, almost a totally look on a game. and the slight changes they make to old games to make them better.

i personally would have a nintendo for just a few games.
a decent Mario game
Zelda
Mario Kart
and maby one or two others.

When i buy a nintendo i Know there are going to be games that i love, and i like these games more then any PS1/2/3 or Xbox/360 game. ok the range is limited but the good games they have more then make up for it.

Thats not true!Nintendo will still be selling tons of things in 10 years from now.

Audioillity said:
Then theres Zelda, ok the wind waker was a let down, but still a great game,

Wind Waker was amazing, it brought a whole new aspect to the Zelda series. In fact, I know what I'm going to do from now until Friday......... Wind Waker time!

see i never got into the wind waker, i couldnt stand the graphics, and more then anything things like the talking boat. but the n64 zeldas were great. and it looks like the TP is along the same lines. infact the TP is the whole point im getting one.

You're friend is indeed a retard. And obviously has no idea what games are coming out for the wii. I have been following nintendo for a long time, and I haven't heard of a lot of these games that are coming out in 07'

how the HELL are they the same games with better graphics, the wii is the only true "nex gen" in my eyes. it so much more intuative. If the wii was first released rather than last, to the "public" it would have been 'next gen" and ps3 and xbox 360 would have jst been 'same games better graphics"! The "public" is stupid.:smilewinkgrin:

That's kinda funny, considering that Sony and Microsoft are both notorious for shelling out repeats, over and over.

Eh, he's just ignorant really. I got the Nintendo Wii for fun, interactive games.. different games. Games like Pikmin, like Wario Wear, and of course all the classic. To say that Nintendo are putting out the same game over and over is ridiculous. Just look at the Gamecube.. how many completely new (& different) games did it have?

Obviously each console has something to offer, and Nintendo's main selling point, is innovative gaming. So, yeah, it's pretty funny that your friend said that.

hmmm same games? lets see... trauma center.. i guess. but? with a whole buncha new stuff! it's like an expansion pack for WoW or something ><

Your friends an idiot, who needs to first get his facts straight before opening his mouth.

You guys should check out NexGen Wars - who will win? you decide.
Looks like according to votes the Wii has the best chance of coming out first. Of course thats based on voters opinion, but still, its a good sign. It Also shows the Wii's Market share so far. I'm really excited for the Wii and have high expectations, I think wii got another NES on our hands.

Back