the wii...the king of all other consoles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Wii fans really need to stop making these kinds of threads. Comparing consoles just starts flame wars.

I mean look at paintballer, you can tell he already has his Final Fantasy toothbrush/sleeping bag/comforter/posters/boxers ready to go to battle in an all out console war.

xIcaruSx said:
Wow, Wii fans really need to stop making these kinds of threads. Comparing consoles just starts flame wars.

I mean look at paintballer, you can tell he already has his Final Fantasy toothbrush/sleeping bag/comforter/posters/boxers ready to go to battle in an all out console war.
Hell ya I do! LMFAO

wii=8
ps3=9
xbox=7
this will be a biased thread i have a wii but i can admit the ps3 is better

Nintendo franchises have been a big part of my gaming life for too long to not go with Nintendo all the way. Plus I was huge into gaming before Xbox or Playstation ever came around.

Now I don't game enough to enjoy the 360 or PS3 or PC gaming but I do enjoy those isolated moments of wiidom.

360: 10/10. have had no problems w/ red lights, nothing but awesomeness. with 2 awesome innovations. Full fledged xbox live marketplace experience and achievements
Wii: ???/10 Will find out soon
PS3: ???/10 have no intentions on picking this up until it gets below $300, or they come w/ more games like MGS4

Wii : 10/10
PS3: 10/10
360: 10/10

Gonna close this. 'Cause above posters are right. All its' gonna do is start t3h wars.

All consoles bring something to the table. He who harnesses all three will have t3h p0w@r of da w0rlD.

I.E. Paintballer.
Lucky working stinky-pants ]:
Iwantajob.Gimmealicense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back