The Wiichat comedy club

nice one luigi!
A Rabbi, a Priest, and a Minister walk into a bar.
The bartender says "Is this some kind of joke?"

^5/10...

Ok I got a good one...

There's an Ohio State fan, a Michigan fan, a Florida Fan, and Illinoise fan on top of a mountain. The Illinoise fan wants to help his team out during the season so he jumps off the cliff to sacrifice hiomself for his team. The Florida fan wants to help out his team so he also jumps off the cliff to sacrifice himself for his team. The Ohio State fan wants to do something for his team so he pushes the Mighigan fan off the cliff...

Hehe classic...

This Joke is a Sign:

287268_main.jpg

Heres One more:

303_Funny%20Sign.jpg

Heres another one:

funny-sign1-tm.jpg

Ok sorry... Last one:

funny-picture-photo-funny-sign-Cosmic-Kitty-pic.jpg

Two peanuts are walking down the road....one is a salted. Doh! :sick:

Sorry have not been here in a long time, thought I would throw a bone.

Dirty jokes are good.

Here's one that I found the other day:
Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle...
From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot.

The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. She took a deep breath and stood up boldly to face the crowd.

She looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband, who had been standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his head..

Dirty Joke Coming Up

There were 2 sperm swimming down and one said," Man I'm tired how much further to the eggs"? The other one said," Eggs?! We berly reached the tonsils".

Get it?

Dirty Joke Coming Up

There were 2 sperm swimming down and one said," Man I'm tired how much further to the eggs"? The other one said," Eggs?! We berly reached the tonsils".

Get it?

No.

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

No.

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

The sperm was in the tonsils because the woman gave oral sex.

Your joke was too long but it was decent.

Back