The Wiichat Electoral Committee

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
I was thinking what if we had a group of people who put forward certain viiews of the users of wiichat to the mods or i0n.

They would be called the WEC for short

A way to choose the people on the committee would be decided later if approved.

Last edited:
Meh to this thread. What is the point, Your starting to make threads like this everyday now. :mad5:

No im not lee. stop dissin every thread i make
Its just to make wiichat a better place.

How do I diss every thread you make, I stick up for you and your threads when people start flaming you about it. So don't say that or I wont in future.
:mad5:

GAHHHHHHH......... You know mitch and jill will take any requests straight to the staff forum.....

Just pm them with any ideas....or might stick it in site feed to get a feel for the rest of the members.

the moderators are members like us, it's not like they are oblivious to what the general community wants/needs.... Jeez people. You place them on too high a pedestal.

No its not there too many stupid threads lik the cillit bang one that we dont need

Lees from here
diss.jpg

lol

At least the Cillit Bang one is popular. Im not wasting my time on you any more Cammy. So dont waste your time on me.

ugajdfognioanfgiaenfmvdb aenfmgijaebm kamngipvjmeabm angvikjanbjzv adbnaejmb'zkmba oanibenaaj
]o0albl makodnmbpajnb ioWQHNRFJ

It's nothing personal. "Life lessons with chach'

Too much of a good thing is bad, like banging for example. Yes its great to bang to your hearts content, but there is consequences... like this morning I felt like penis was going to fall off.... The culprit sexually transmitted deaseases, is that what you want!!! To be the STD of wii chat!!! NO!

smokeycopy.jpg

Wii_Smurf Lesson #1

stfu_noob.jpg

This idea was stupid yet it can't compete to the posts of Chach which are well, I think the picture speaks for it's self on this one

WIN!

Last edited:
Back