Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
newnewneweq7.jpg

Look Down to see the issue!

Last edited:
Jenova said:
Uhm... okay?
Don't ask. I just finished my design for the article(4 page long)
And since flip(Graphic artist) Cannot work on the design. Jenova wanna work on any other of the pages?
By the way Ill be making some sigs and people can add there fanmade sigs too.
Post your comments if you want :)

Man, could you have made it look any worse? It's way too cluttered and the fonts are hard to read. Nice idea though. . .your just not talented enough to make a decent looking newsletter.

Hey, you need to sort out the text... get rid of the drop shadows and even the white strokes on some of them - simple easy to read text such as verdana will work best - then put all the creative work into the designs around them... just my 10p. Also, you've gotta think about what res people read this - a lot will be running 1024x768 still but there are also a lot running 1280x1024 so you've gotta make sure it's not gonna be too small. It's an idea to finalise the design and then convert it to a pdf and link it from the forum or even to send it out as an email to forum members. I don't mind helping cause I'm on a computer all day at work and I like this forum, if you give me some of the stuff, and I've got time, I'll sort something out for you - I'm a web/graphic designer but pretty busy too :(

...but good work anyway, loads there! :)

Last edited:
Back