the wiichat outreach.....

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Didn't know him personally, but he gets kind of defensive easily. I mean I want to help him and I am not sure if this thread is going to help at all. I think if he is having problems he should see a psychiatrist (I hope I spelled that right) not try to fix his problems online.

well my point is not to really put him on a pedistol its more that he should seek help professionally...hell i had to format my job into it because he was going to do "it" and ive talked people out of suicide in person but wow let me tell you it was hard over the internet and i was deff scared.

lees parents are home and i can thank god for that BUT this point of this is to make everyone realize we're a community/family on here. wiichat is where all forms of life come to talk about the wii right? and alot of us have made friends on here right? so why cant we all learn to help one another? no one is forcing a gun on you (except me lmao) to like someone .......look at chewitt for example. hell help to some degree but he doenst have to LIKE lee. just leave it at that. ya know?

we are all trying to work together thats all :)

Yeah, I have no problem helping him if he needs it but I don't know him barely so it might be a little harder for me :lol:

lol well ive only been chattin to him for a few days but hey hes awesome apart from starting the odd fight (though i have to admit hes bloody good at it :lol: ) but hey we all have our quirks, i mean read thru jills posts and youll realise that she really cant spell :p lol well im no better but hey yeah we're all a family here and it only takes one bad post or annoying member to see it, everyone clumps together no matter the differences, the fact is we all care wether we show it or not

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
ok your ass is getting banned

A little harsh don't you think???

These forums have recently gone down hill big time, ever since the influx of minors and silly threads.

Lee is on here so much, to the point that it's unhealthy in my opinion. Maybe you could help him by limiting how much he can post per day?? Thus forcing him to do something else with his time?

haz if you think thats harsh, ive said worse in the past <3

anyways, i gave lee a one month ban. we both agreed on it and i will have i0n IP block him shortly so he cant get around to it. its just to clear his head. he is on here too much....he knows it thats why he asked for it and im granting him his wish

All I have to say is
Keep your Chins up guys and be happy :)
The kid wouldn't want everyone worrying and such
And we don't want anyone being upset themselfs
so,
Don't worry
Be Happy
doo doo doo doo doo...

Wiired said:
All I have to say is
Keep your Chins up guys and be happy :)
The kid wouldn't want everyone worrying and such
And we don't want anyone being upset themselfs
so,
Don't worry
Be Happy
doo doo doo doo doo...

Cause every little thing, is gonna be ok!

:lol:

Bobmarley. . .

Wiired said:
Though that's a completely different song :p Ironically I'm watching a documentary about Bob Marley as we speak - freaky stuff!

Mike, I love this guy! (No Homo)

Why should lee get treated worse??

Back