the wiichat outreach.....

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
mii guy you need reading comprehention 101. lee asked for a ban for his own personal safty. and this theard wasnt a bash fest so stop interpreting everyones posts as cruel. again opinions are respected but lee has been having personal issues and i made this because it seems like half of you are hating him and making it pretty hard for him to "fit in"

random taco is right in a sense that it if you cant make friends on the internet then you have no real friends BUT in lees case, all his 'friends' from school are finding him on here and making it a call out ban fest.

see my point?

so miiguy, get your head out of your tushy and read before you speak

The_Loose_Cannon said:
random taco is right in a sense that it if you cant make friends on the internet then you have no real friends BUT in lees case, all his 'friends' from school are finding him on here and making it a call out ban fest.

Thats why I hat you all
Starts throwin hats

<<Also has liff problems at the mow

(needs new job, cant sleep when he needs to, depprssion over job rejcetions, liff in genral)

prinny i <3 you youre awesome......gosh what is with everyone and the bad self esteem!?! drives me crazy....:( i thought girls had it bad i guess im wrong. :(

if it makes EVERYONE feel better, im EVERYONES friend (unless you piss me off :p )

The_Loose_Cannon said:
mii guy you need reading comprehention 101. lee asked for a ban for his own personal safty. and this theard wasnt a bash fest so stop interpreting everyones posts as cruel

Did Lee ask you to start a thread about his issues?

Chewitt said:
So he's desperate to fit in on an internet forum and is having troubles because of it ?? His attempts to fit in are becoming increasingly annoying to be quite frank and i'm not going to start licking his arse like some people do. I hate to be blunt but that's how i feel.
Apologies, I must not be able to read. There's no such thing as a negative comment.

Why can you not be wrong? Is that so difficult?

I've not been on this forum long, but the way I see it, TLC is right or you get banned. If you critisice TLC, then be prepared for spitting the dummy out the pram.

I understand your attempts to be helpful and nice to someone you now regard as a friend, but sometimes, they are also your worst enemy.

I am not the only person to have this view (if you have read all the comments) but as per with yourself, you'll flame any one who doesn't agree with the Mighty TLC

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
he dissed jill N0-0NE does that!

It's not just me who can see that.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
prinny i <3 you youre awesome......gosh what is with everyone and the bad self esteem!?! drives me crazy....:( i thought girls had it bad i guess im wrong. :(

if it makes EVERYONE feel better, im EVERYONES friend (unless you piss me off :p )

Well for me its June
June or the "mounth of death" as I call it (due to the amount of people I know tend to die in June)
Things start to go wrong for me this mounth and im quicker to anger (depression follows)

Lee has you all fooled! He's not really have personal problems, he's actually just so busy filming the next lot of Cillit Bang adverts. (UK joke!)

chewitt, chach was banned previously by other mods with no posting bans. remember what you said, perma ban is a last resort. so he got on my last nerve and i perma banned him

also mii guy i have TONS of enemies here. infact the reason you see like the same 5 people post in my threads is because most are "scared" or "intimidated" to share their personal view. BUT i assure you that when i explain everything, people feel otherwise. ones opinion is always respected when one can bring logic into the conversation. when one spews out information out of their ass without reading or knowing that they are talking about, oh you best believe i will get on your case and shut you down.

in any event, lee asked for this ban and he knew this thread was going on. you think no one told him about it???????? come on now dont be so ignorant. and your chewitt quote there, did you READ what i wrote him back? and that he sent me a good rep becuase of it? chewitt and i have sent personal IMs back and forth about the situation which states that chewitt dispises lee. WHO CARES! let him hes allowed to hate someone big whoop. what this thread is about is "act nicely or avoid one another" simple right? why flame? is there a real purpose? NOPE!

watch clerks 2 where randel tells off a crippled kid and youll see my point.

oh and FYI- there are people who disagree with me more so than you think. and they DO let me know about it. if not me, than another mod tells me. but it has died down rather quickly since im doing pretty damn good weeding out the bad on this site

Haz said:
Lee has you all fooled! He's not really have personal problems, he's actually just so busy filming the next lot of Cillit Bang adverts. (UK joke!)

While I do the new few Safestlye windows and doors ones

You buy one you get one free
I said you buy one you get one free

The_Loose_Cannon said:
chewitt and i have sent personal IMs back and forth about the situation which states that chewitt dispises lee.

Whoa ! I don't recall saying i despised the kid just found him highly irritating and a bit much, thats all.

As for Chach well what would be considered to be the final straw was nothing, regardless of weather he'd been banned previously it DID NOT warrant a permanent ban.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
also mii guy i have TONS of enemies here. infact the reason you see like the same 5 people post in my threads is because most are "scared" or "intimidated" to share their personal view. BUT i assure you that when i explain everything, people feel otherwise. ones opinion is always respected when one can bring logic into the conversation. when one spews out information out of their ass without reading or knowing that they are talking about, oh you best believe i will get on your case and shut you down.

So you act aggressively then explain yourself calmly? Hmm.... seems slightly the wrong way to go. You seem proud everyone is "scared" or "intimidated", and you assume thats due to your diplomatic approach?
Take away your Mod power and I think that might change.
As I stated before - Facist regimes need power to suceed.

in any event, lee asked for this ban and he knew this thread was going on. you think no one told him about it???????? come on now dont be so ignorant.
Fair point, my apologies. For the record, I have never spoken directly to Lee, but he looks and sounds like a funny guy.

miiguy you didnt know me before a mod HAHAHHAHAH i was THE go to person when everyone had a problem. except i was worse, i could actually open my mouth. now i push the buttons silently.

ask ANYONE around here before i was a mod and theyll tell you, i was just as ruthless and youre damn right im proud that people are afraid of me :D know why? because it prevents them from screwing up and staying around here longer <3

Back