The wiik is upon us! (for ze Americans)

slurba said:
I'm not getting Tp because I nearly fell asleep in every other Zelda game I've ever played...:zzz:

Seriously, I never got into the combat system.
Well, I've heard everyone (from different game news sites like IGN) say this version of Zelda is quite different and difficult; they even made fun of how easy LoZ: Wind Waker was and that LoZ: TP was way more difficult and the combat system is quite a bit deeper.

wow guys who knew counting down from 4 would be so hard and take so long. lol whoooooooo 4 days

I've stayed up till 3:30 every night for the past wiik i can't sleep i'm way to excited lol! My copy of red steel gets shipped tommorow i'm so happy!

Damn you Americans are lucky, I still need to wait for 23 days for the eur launch but I just heard that we actually have toys'r'us stores in Finland and they'll be showing off the Wii on dec.2&3 quite close to my home so I'll probably be over there drooling over it :cornut:

I'll post in 22 days for the aussies woot
its to long a wait, I mean they could at least release maybe a week after Americans o well at least school ends the day i get it.
Anyhooo I need a game to play until I get the wii more importantly TP I've already:
rebeaten all of the Zeldas,
Started a new character in Daggefall, Morrowind and Oblivion,
Beaten Fable for the millionth time,
Started playing Black and White 2 again,
I need a new game any game.....

AAAAAAHHHHHH:ee5k: i actually dremed about getting my Wii last night!!!
hhhheeeelllppp!!!!!

wiiCrazy said:
AAAAAAHHHHHH:ee5k: i actually dremed about getting my Wii last night!!!
hhhheeeelllppp!!!!!
I just had another Dream about buying my wii xD
Here is what happened:
I was with my parents and we went to the store. We were at Ebgames and the guy said: Oh sorry were out!
So then i got mad at him and walked away into another store... Walmart. Again i did not have the chance :(. So i went to Bestbuy... And there it was there was only a few left on the bottom shelf. I picked it up, And voila *lalalala* i had it in my hands the box... After i got it i bought it and brought it home. It was so shiny and white. i touched it , it was so smooth. The wiimote was so nice. I know my dreams are usualy in grey in white... is that just me ? Anywho after i opened the TV pop i wake up

Be a man. Like Link.

GreyKirby said:
Pieman147 said:
While I'm at home staying up all night my mom will be camping out getting me the following...

Wii Console
Wiimote and nunchuk
Legend of Zelda
Super Monkey Ball
Red Steel
Elebits

Go moms!Elebits isnt a launch title anymore :hand:
And by the way , Your mom sounds like the type of mom that would just do whatever she was told to. I mean i no nobody's mom who would go through so much to get his son/ daughter a system, Especialy if SHE has to pay for it.

Its not as if the next day is a school day, be a man and camp out for yourself. Making your MOM go camp out in fromt of a store for you, pathetic. Pussy.

Back