The wiimote is strong

That DJ is a tool.

Nintendo have always made incredibly durable hardware.

yea, nintendo seems to be the only console/handheld maker that remembers there are going to be many children who play with their product and therefore needs to be very durable.

i've only had one incident with my wiimote thus far, i didn't pay full attention to my surroundings and hit a chair behind me REALLY REALLY hard with the wiimote. End result : not even a scratch, works 100% fine.

i used to throw my ps2 controllers as hard as i could at the ground when i lost in certain games. all companies are going to be making quality hardware. the only people making crappy hardware are 3rd parties.

Yea, but nintendo makes better hardware which lasts longer than PS3 and 360. I still have a N64, with its controler, still works just fine, GC controler also works fine, nothin has gone wrong yet, and i had it 4 how many yrs?:idea:
Man thats a long time!:D

CyanRussel said:
Yea, but nintendo makes better hardware which lasts longer than PS3 and 360. I still have a N64, with its controler, still works just fine, GC controler also works fine, nothin has gone wrong yet, and i had it 4 how many yrs?:idea:
Man thats a long time!:D

yeah and i still have playstation controllers that still work. not putting down nintendo, just don't like people that think nintendo is almighty.

ive never ever ever had an issue with a nintendo controller PERIOD and im notorious for throwing my remotes around when i lose and slamming them into the ground.

PS controllers always had that "rattling" sound when you droped them after a while. never had that with a nintendo remote....ever

ETA- nasty, isnt that uh hitler??? :wtf:

callme.nasty said:
yeah and i still have playstation controllers that still work. not putting down nintendo, just don't like people that think nintendo is almighty.
Na, i aint sayin all that:hand: , just sayin how durable nintendos products r, even though they did bad with GC and N64 during there life-cycles.:(
Man, the N64 had good games!:yesnod:

Ah the good-old golden days!:cornut:

PS2 controllers are quite durable cause i cracked mine all-over when i lost at pes/winning elevens

My ONLY accident with a Wii Remote was the first night i got it and I was playing Wii Sports and i was bowling and took a back swing and my Wii Mote crunched against the table behind me and now there is a small stratch on the back of the wii mote but I thought that i had broken it, on the first night i got it.
Like hours after that i was playing Twilight Princess and dropped the Wii Mote and i thought that **** it's gunna break now, but fortunately i had the Wrsit strap on HAHA

Back