The Wishing Gone Wrong Game

Your hair somehow grows an entire foot higher, straight up and unable to be combed down. After losing your current job, you become a coach for a school basketball team. The looker of a woman ya managed to catch instead caught you, and was the reason you lost your job (and respect from your wife) in the first place.

I wish the cake wasn't a lie.

*Poof!* Karp's wish is granted and a giant 30 ton cake falls out of the sky on top of him. Karp dies from being buried by a mountain of vanilla raspberry layer cake.

I wish all of humanity was suddenly whisked off to hell.

You have to room with Justin Bieber in hell.

I wish there were no more crimes in the world

Wish granted. All types of questionable acts are no longer considered crimes. I wish for a breakfast making machine.

Shazam, a breakfast making machine, limited to making a tasteless mush with the consistency of oatmeal that gives you all the nutritional benefits of a well balanced breakfast.

I wish i had the power to become a god.

Poof! Bodine has the power to become a god. Unfortunately, due to sudden memory loss issues, he forgets that he has the power and subsequently never uses it.

I wish Barak O'bama would not run for re-election.

Poof! Barack Obama doesn't run for president. Instead he goes to your house every night and butt rapes you when you try to sleep. He also eats all your food.

I wish this thread was done.

Wish granted.

... Well, until that fish-guy in the sky decided enough trollin' was enough.

i am no genie, i am fish

I'm tempted to lock the thread again over that wish. :D

I wish I could play Brawl again...

Poof! All of a sudden, the Japanese game program genie appears and give Karp a brand new Brawl game and gaming system. Unfortunately, he it was confiscated by the police because it was stolen goods...

I wish Tiger Woods would win the British Open.

Poof, Tiger Woods wins the British open. But as soon as you watch him win, your doctor calls you and tells you that you have cancer.

Damn...

I wish I had a dog.

Poof! All of a sudden, a healthy new labrador retriever appears in your living room. Then he eats the sofa, chews a hole through the living room drywall, shits and pisses all over the house, gets sick all over your bed, breaks out of the backyard and runs over and bites all of the next door neighbor's children. You get sued, lose your car and home...and spend the rest of your life living on the street as a futureless vagabond...but you do get to keep the dog! :)

I wish everyone on this forum peace and happiness in their future no matter what that may be...

Done, but then Justin Beiber is elected as President of the united states.

I wish tampabondo wouldn't post in this thread anymore

.... ... .. .. ... .. ..... .. .. . . ....... .. ... ... ...... .... . ... .... .. and then he did.

I wish Bodine would take up rock climbing.

Back