theEND NO SAVING AFTER!?

LoL, yeah!! That kinda sucks... I felt the same way about that. I want it to play more after beating Ganondorf, because there are so many things to explore, and I can't because there is no saving, so if I want to explore the world again I need to play the game in other file, it's a bit stupid, but whatever it's no big deal.

demonflair said:
LoL, yeah!! That kinda sucks... I felt the same way about that. I want it to play more after beating Ganondorf, because there are so many things to explore, and I can't because there is no saving, so if I want to explore the world again I need to play the game in other file, it's a bit stupid, but whatever it's no big deal.

Wrong
Load your file and you'll be fine
I mean EVERY GAMER known to man saves it before the Final boss lol
Everything is the same so you can explore

i know because i DID Save like a good gamer should just in case but i was just wanderind cuz its like ocerana of time were u cant save @ the end because u could still do side missions...:thumbsup:

You can still do the side quests though :)
Load your game and you still can. Just gives you the option to beat ganon again and again :)

it does make sense. you shouldn't be able save after the boss fight because it would mess up the story.
1. you can't transform because midna is no longer there
2. there will no longer be a twilight zone to explore

Last edited:
Byuakuya

Please Spoiler your last 2 points xD - For our Audiences who have yet to finish it

[ Spoiler] TEXT [ /Spoiler]

No Spaces

Waht? do you want to walk around Hyrule and have nothing to do for hours? seems fun to me too.

lol, so true superjimmyboy. But it is like this with all Zelda games, i agree it is dodge but you can always go and take out your anger on Ganon, again and again and again and again.... you get the point

Back