there has been alot of banns here hasnt there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD said:
ok ive been watching this thread with interest, seems to me someone is being a bit of a bully

perhaps monthly issues are at play here :cornut:

im curious for my own membership status, by what rhetoric do you issue Aussie with a 2 day ban ? What rule has he/she broken to warrant such a ban ?

just curious :zzz:

it strikes me that if people cant speak freely then they will stop coming and you will end up with an empty forum :p
If you're not AussieWii than....well, there is no "if this than this". I know you're AussieWii, Dup account.

@ Stranger: Pure greatness.

That would just lead to flaming I believe also its a bit blurry.

im curious for my own membership status, by what rhetoric do you issue Aussie with a 2 day ban ? What rule has he/she broken to warrant such a ban ?

The only thing I noticed is the site he posted. However it wasn't really advertising.

If you're not AussieWii than....well, there is no "if this than this". I know you're AussieWii, Dup account.

How can you be so sure?

:rolleyes:

i plead the 5th from this point on

got a problem? PM a mod ACHEM

Syntax said:
That would just lead to flaming I believe also its a bit blurry.
I took with flames last time and had no problem, besides, there was really only a few ppl who actually said anything about it to me. cough *sleepoholic and llyod whatever his face is* cough
and now their both banned, so too bad for them and their opinions.

the little pion's opinions dont even phase me anymore, if your opinion matters to me, you'll know it.

and yes, i know, it makes me mad. i tried resizing, sharpening, and all sorts of stuff, its just always blurry, oh well. the other one got the point across and this one will too.

Last edited:
same here, if your really enjoy the site and the ppl here, you wont leave.

if you dont, you will leave. and truthfully speaking, that'll solve a lot of problems around here.

it strikes me that if people cant speak freely then they will stop coming and you will end up with an empty forum

I have to agree with him on this post. If you can't argue another point or state your own point of view then I feel that there is something wrong. Even though I agree with the rest of Jill's bans I believe Aussie's was uneccessary.. Just my two cents..

Syntax said:
I have to agree with him on this post. If you can't argue another point or state your own point of view then I feel that there is something wrong. Even though I agree with the rest of Jill's bans I believe Aussie's was uneccessary.. Just my two cents..
If anyone uses the "two-cents" analogy again, I swear....

You don't mess with a mod, and not only a mod, you shouldn't mess with anyone. Just messing with mods gets you a better chance of being banned. :/

so loose cannon...do you have the ability to ban and do everything....i just wondering..like can you ban for life..or just days...or block iPs and delete forums and close them..what powers do you have?

ericlewis91 said:
so loose cannon...do you have the ability to ban and do everything....i just wondering..like can you ban for life..or just days...or block iPs and delete forums and close them..what powers do you have?
She can ban a member's account.

She can ban for life (bannage by IP) or days (2 days, a week)

She can lock threads.

She can't delete the forum.

You don't mess with a mod, and not only a mod, you shouldn't mess with anyone. Just messing with mods gets you a better chance of being banned. :/

Whether or not your talking to a mod or member you should be allowed to have your own say in things. I'm sorry but I believe that Aussie's ban was uneccessary. He was only stating his view point. You shouldn't be banned for posting criticism or your own opinion on a certain situation. I'm not saying Jill is a bad mod I'm just saying that I feel the ban was a bit harsh.

Syntax said:
Whether or not your talking to a mod or member you should be allowed to have your own say in things. I'm sorry but I believe that Aussie's ban was uneccessary. He was only stating his view point. You shouldn't be banned for posting criticism or your own opinion on a certain situation. I'm not saying Jill is a bad mod I'm just saying that I feel the ban was a bit harsh.
Just for the record, it's just 2 days. Like a little child reaching for the cookie jar when his mother told him to not take a cookie, so when he reaches for the jar his mother smacks his wrist and tells him he can't have cookies for 2 days.

And I agree with you that just because you have an opposing view of a mod you shouldn't be banned, but if they're starting to get hottie, then I say ban em'.

And I agree with you that just because you have an opposing view of a mod you shouldn't be banned, but if there starting to get hottie, then I say ban em'.

Can't say I really disagree with you there. However in Aussie's case he mentioned that he was leaving/getting off in his last post before being banned so I don't think it would have gone anywhere.

Hm... nice choice words tyler ;)

Meh, there are worse people than aussiewii. I would have just given him a flaming warning.... Ah well. 2 days posting is better than 3 months PM ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back