There is not going to be another DS anytime soon, so dont worry, you can still buyone

I was talking about DS that will feature larger screens and a built in MP3 player, My post said nothing to do with colors. I didn't specify to search that exact thing. What i was implying was to search around the net a little bit and you will find stacks of info.

I went to bestbuys, circuit city, gamestop, eb and gamecrazy... they were all sold out like crazy.. i prolly think cause they buy it for a christmas gift and all... i wanted to buy another one a onyx(black) version DS lite just for hell of it for collection, haha.. right now i got a white one... ill check again next week after christmas day, they should have more up in stores.

This post is very reassuring. I don't know what I would do without it.

cannon said:
I was talking about DS that will feature larger screens and a built in MP3 player, My post said nothing to do with colors. I didn't specify to search that exact thing. What i was implying was to search around the net a little bit and you will find stacks of info.
well its all faulce info and fan made crap none of it true

There is no need for a new handheld from nintendo. Though earlier today i saw a gold one with a tri-force on it. Makes me just stare at my white one and be dissappointed.

kronau said:
well its all faulce info and fan made crap none of it true
Then you go tell that to the multiple magazines that published the info. It was printed in various mags quite some time ago.

Back