There was a bug in that one...

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
As Bilzar took a bite of that delicious chocolate bar, he noticed a crunch. Why a cruch? This is not a Crunch Bar or A Krackle bar, it is a normal Hershey's bar. He looked into the rest of the candy bar to see half of a little bug.

So Yeah, I basically just took a bite out of a bug :(

:lol: you need a pic and email it to Hersheys!

i once drank herbal tea and when finished i looked at the teabag and...
THERE WAS A FLY IN THE TEABAG!! UGH!! :lol:

i called the company, they sent me a whole case of teabags... :)

lol, I already threw it away, I really don't need any more chocolate right now, lol

I haven't eaten ANY chocolate in over 18 months now.

I gave it up for a week as a bet and just never ate it again. :yesnod:

i haven't drank soda for over two years... i just had my first mountain dew recently and only drank half of it :)

Oh, the irony of the 'stereotypical' unhealthy american.

I too can't remember the last time I drank soda. I don't eat much desert-ish food, either. I make up for it with fast food :thumbsup: Calories, protein, carbs. Fast food is the perfect meal for me.

Fun fact of the day: The movie 'Supersize Me' is misleading. He gained weight and poor health due to over-eating, not directly due to the content of the food. Fast food can very easily be part of a healthy diet.

Frogger said:
Eeeuhhhhh.

American food.
Its not 'American' food since the Hondurans must have used it around 1100 B.C, then Christopher Columbus brought some to europe, hence how it spread everywhere. So it's more like 'Eeeuhhhhh, food on earth. . ." And now you know some history of Chocolate.

Also, why would you throw the bar away? Bugs are high in protein and have barely any carbohydrates, why would you want something unhealthy, that turned atleast a little healthy, and then just throw it away?! ITS BLASPHAMY!

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh, the irony of the 'stereotypical' unhealthy american.

I too can't remember the last time I drank soda. I don't eat much desert-ish food, either. I make up for it with fast food :thumbsup: Calories, protein, carbs. Fast food is the perfect meal for me.

Fun fact of the day: The movie 'Supersize Me' is misleading. He gained weight and poor health due to over-eating, not directly due to the content of the food. Fast food can very easily be part of a healthy diet.

It can be integrated and made into a healthy diet but that doesn't mean the content isn't unhealthy..

balrogs.pa said:
Its not 'American' food since the Hondurans must have used it around 1100 B.C, then Christopher Columbus brought some to europe, hence how it spread everywhere. So it's more like 'Eeeuhhhhh, food on earth. . ." And now you know some history of Chocolate.

Also, why would you throw the bar away? Bugs are high in protein and have barely any carbohydrates, why would you want something unhealthy, that turned atleast a little healthy, and then just throw it away?! ITS BLASPHAMY!

...Bugs? Try licking a toilet seat and see what happens, a public toilet seat.

Cadbury's totally owns Hershey's.

And Jam, stop trying to be a smartass. That's common sense.

I stand by my comment that people gain weight from fast food due to overeating more so than the actual content of the food. Its a classic example of society blaming someone else for something that's their own fault.

A very educated acquintance of mine weighs 300 pounds of muscle, has perfect blood, and eats McDonalds 4-5 days a week.

Frogger said:
...Bugs? Try licking a toilet seat and see what happens, a public toilet seat.

Cadbury's totally owns Hershey's.

And Jam, stop trying to be a smartass. That's common sense.

Then go ahead and tell it to Tyler, or wait, you wouldn't because you're going to stick up for a friend despite your beliefs?
--

And yes, it is possibly to eat excessive McDonald's and work out to shift that fat into muscle. The content obviously has something to blame, look at the details like the calorie count then compare it to its same weight banana and check the details of that banana.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Then go ahead and tell it to Tyler, or wait, you wouldn't because you're going to stick up for a friend despite your beliefs?
--

And yes, it is possibly to eat excessive McDonald's and work out to shift that fat into muscle. The content obviously has something to blame, look at the details like the calorie count then compare it to its same weight banana and check the details of that banana.

No, it's pretty damn obvious that people abuse eating McDonald's because it's cheap and easy, and in the middle of cities, I've had it three times this week, I'm just amazing like that, and I don't exercise. That's so commonly not good for me, but I do it anyway!

That's what I believe, deary. But I also believe Tyler's my friend as well, but then again, I believe you chat bull all the time.

Back