There will be no PS4

Well I have been saying this for some time now. What you guys need to understand is that this is a money game. Right now Sony is hurting big time. Basically the company Sony that we all grew up with is not the company of today. They are no longer the leader in any technology. Back in the day they use to have the best audio equipment, the best tv's, the best car stereo equipment, the "Best" (depends on who you talk to) game system, the best music industry, and a big time failing computer industry. Every time they attempt to make a new media standard it flops. Bottom line is this, Sony can not continue to takes hits and continue to produce a game system that looses money the day it is purchased. They would be better off making games like sega did. But honestly I dont think they would succeed at that either. I mean what "SONY" games are hot sellers? As a matter of fact what games does Sony make? Sega has been making HOT games for years so they did the transition with no problem. But Sony? Dont think it would happen. My prediction as I tell all my friends....Sony will be out of business as a company in 5 - 10 years.

theiceman72 said:
Well I have been saying this for some time now. What you guys need to understand is that this is a money game. Right now Sony is hurting big time. Basically the company Sony that we all grew up with is not the company of today. They are no longer the leader in any technology. Back in the day they use to have the best audio equipment, the best tv's, the best car stereo equipment, the "Best" (depends on who you talk to) game system, the best music industry, and a big time failing computer industry. Every time they attempt to make a new media standard it flops. Bottom line is this, Sony can not continue to takes hits and continue to produce a game system that looses money the day it is purchased. They would be better off making games like sega did. But honestly I dont think they would succeed at that either. I mean what "SONY" games are hot sellers? As a matter of fact what games does Sony make? Sega has been making HOT games for years so they did the transition with no problem. But Sony? Dont think it would happen. My prediction as I tell all my friends....Sony will be out of business as a company in 5 - 10 years.

Sony doesn't have it's own games dude...

Well, I believe....I believe in fairies, I do, I do, lol nah j/k.

Sony actually does have their own games. I cannot think of many GOOD games, though. Dark Cloud is a Sony-made game.

dude i think sony will always compete in the video game world. thats like a major thing for them.

I don't think there will be either. They are taking too many hits in the wallet, and it's going to catch up with them sometime.

by the looks of it, if they continue to take these loses they wont be in the gaming industry for to long

you say that now but we will see in the future. ill admit that it looks pretty bad for sony as of right now but al companys have ther down years and high years and im sure sony will come back

but only time will tell. i will say this because i feel im qualified, own both a ps3 and a nintendo wii. please remeber its( my opinion ) the sony ps3 is a blast. it offers alot at launch and the graphics are mind boggling. i thought that twilight princess had terrific graphics, and it DOES!!!! but honestly nintendo has been kind of a let down so far for me. i enjoy twilight princess and wii sports, ad red steel even though i strongly strongly believe it should of been mature- it needs more blood, its to kiddy(im not saying that wii is kiddy) but this game is kiddy. the biggest reason is because nintendo has units but its software stuff is not up, opera broswer, news, weather which is gonna be awesome, and of course they didnt have s**t for virtual console games. but i have all the faith in nintendo on getting its roots. as of right now the ps3 is better then the wii in my opinion. but i know nintendo will come out with some good games in the future. as for sony, they will do fine and they will succeed and yes there will be another ps4,another xbox, and someday a new nintendo because these are companies, and if they think they can make money they will and the video game industry is STILL climaxing to being a huge industry. i more thing id like to add is that i think sony will have a ps4 is that ive been to many forums on both and well im not saying all people but id say a majority of gamers for wii are younger than 20. And ps3 seems to be 18+, thats just a estimate, doesnt mean everyone. but it kinda adds up because a 13 year cant spend 1000 dollars, unless hes rich. adults can afford to spend alot more hense being older because they have jobs. so the point is that all 3 companies will come out with a new console in the future including a ps4!!!
this is my opinion and please respect it. i am not trying to be biased im just trying to explain why i think there will be a ps4.

I think Sony messed up because the PS3's price tag of $600 scares off even the most hardcore of gamers. However I don't think this will be the end of Sony in the video game race because they have a lot of money to dump into the next gen of systems to try to get back in the race. I do think that Sony has a long road ahead of them because of their launch. You can see the lack of interest in the system in the second hand sales of the system. When if first came out people were paying $1,500-$2,000 for them and now people selling them would be lucky to get $850 for it. I have also heard due to the shortage of PS3's, many parents are offering their children a 360 for x-mas and a Wii when they are back in stock because they can not get a PS3 in time for x-mas. Also many of they game creators who were contracted exclusively to Sony are now choosing to make their games available on all platforms which shows a lack of faith in the PS3.

Back