Theres too many cheap moves in this game!

ur a moron

toad can jump over the goalie, but it doesn't always work.

trooper is not the only 1....dry bones, waluigi, daisy.

ur such a noob that u cant even intercept a ball that's being lobbed...wow, step into the red circle and click A at the right time, doesn't cost u an item...moron

if people use daisy on u, when ur goalie has the ball, control him and get close to daisy and smack her.

most of these "cheap thing" u call it, u can do them too so stop whining

o ya and hammer bros spam, is not impossible to stop it, use a power captain or sidekick to tackle, not slide tackle to stop hammer bro, such noobs..

Grubby_ said:
o ya and hammer bros spam, is not impossible to stop it, use a power captain or sidekick to tackle, not slide tackle to stop hammer bro, such noobs..

You're an idiot.. What are you, like 14?

i cant complain about cuz i use it all da time, but he's right there are a lot of cheap moves and if u know how to use em right ur always gonna score...also if ur good enough u kno how 2 blok em so it depends how good of a player u r

wiiplaya93 said:
i cant complain about cuz i use it all da time, but he's right there are a lot of cheap moves and if u know how to use em right ur always gonna score...also if ur good enough u kno how 2 blok em so it depends how good of a player u r
Definately, at first it's a challenge to play against guys like hammer spammers, but in the long run the better player's gonna win the hammer or yourself. I think this game is pretty balanced.

The Fifth said:
I still can't do any of the tricks I see people do as they score another goal to my 0. Right now 1 win and 26 losses. Most of the time I never even score at all. I just don't get a chance unless they fell asleep or dropped the controls.

i feel really really bad for u but to be honest u suck and should never touch that game again. i never played mario strikers on gamecube but i got good in 1 day,....

damn ur pathetic

cimbom said:
You're an idiot.. What are you, like 14?
i'm not 14, or 9 i'm 7 even though the game is 10+, man this game is brutal, it gives me nightmares.

but hey, u should feel bad cuz a 7 year old have a better record than u =]]

why the hell should he not touch the gam again? because hes not very good?

i give it a week before you get banned grubby

I think we can all agree that we aren't pros at this game. Suck it up

LilWiiWii said:
I think we can all agree that we aren't pros at this game. Suck it up

jw, wat record does it take to be considered a pro?

5 times win - lose?

in my words, pro = no life with : ex : 117-6 (god)

Grubby_ said:
i'm not 14, or 9 i'm 7 even though the game is 10+, man this game is brutal, it gives me nightmares.

but hey, u should feel bad cuz a 7 year old have a better record than u =]]
wow. you're a snob considering youre only 7. you should quit watching south park, you're already a snob, pretty soon- you'll be a full-fledged dick.

and i agree with whoever said you'll get banned in a week.

XwiimasturX said:
wow. you're a snob considering youre only 7. you should quit watching south park, you're already a snob, pretty soon- you'll be a full-fledged dick.

and i agree with whoever said you'll get banned in a week.

ya guess ill be banned with u, idk if ur blind of something. cuz i reported u for being a bad boy!! tard.

Back