These people think the earth is flat!

Wiily Good said:
I laugh at these people. :lol:

Nah that laugh wasn't NEARLY big enough...

LOL.gif

And yes, I did make that in Flash just for the knobs at the Flat Earth Organisation.​
lolz

Interesting fact: It's sort of commonly accepted that back in the 'ol days everyone thought the world was flat, and I'm talking about way back.. and then Christopher Columbus came along and told them all it was round yada yada ya, and they all laughed at him according to the song etc..

NOT TRUE!

There isn't any evidence proving that anybody thought the world was flat, in fact they all believed it was round, even the Romans.

And Christopher Columbus thought the earth was pear shaped not round =]

Ohh and damn college.. I can't get on that site, shall have to wait till I get home :/

Can I be the first to say...
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
God this is funny, I'm still reading through all you guys sticking up for pure facts. They really do think that it's flat :sick: it's like those people who are meant to be 'the most hated people in the world' who go round with signs saying 'God hates Fags'... some people are so confusing..

Lol Thanks everyone for gettin on and adding to the thread, but you all noticed something right?

The dont Answer any questions just simply reply " what a waste of my time yadayada yada"

Also i dont know if you noticed to forum category.
If you make a thread disagreeing with there idea they automatically move your thread to the "angry rant" category.

I have had 2 people respond to me saying go in any plane or high up and you can see earths curvature. They all said no i cant, or im a pilot what is this curvature.

Lol there a thread where a guy thinks the earth is a cube. and he only has one picture because it takes 2 nuclear fission reactors to power his camera.

So my question is, when did mental asylums get internet?

( no offense to anyone who no somebody in a mental asylum just pointing out how ****ing nuts this is)

...Tell them to explain when you travel in an aeroplane and go aROUND the world you end up back in the same place if you wanted to. In fact, they should all become pilots, and then defy the laws of physics.

Frogger said:
...Tell them to explain when you travel in an aeroplane and go aROUND the world you end up back in the same place if you wanted to. In fact, they should all become pilots, and then defy the laws of physics.

They told me you end up in the same place because you went in a circle.

I said you can go up in a plane and see the curvature, one said he was a pilot and has never seen this "curvature"

They also say the Sun doesnt go down and up. The sun and Moon are 3000 million miles away and at Night Time the Sun goes away (yes as in moves away)

The moon doesnt ligh us from reflecting sunlight the Moon gives off "night light"

fatalorgasm92 said:
They told me you end up in the same place because you went in a circle.

I said you can go up in a plane and see the curvature, one said he was a pilot and has never seen this "curvature"

They also say the Sun doesnt go down and up. The sun and Moon are 3000 million miles away and at Night Time the Sun goes away (yes as in moves away)

The moon doesnt ligh us from reflecting sunlight the Moon gives off "night light"

If the sun moved then this would dangerously affect the well being of other planets. For example, if it moved to the giant ice ball that is known as Pluto it would just melt.

Another thing, what do they think planets are? There are points in time when you can actually view Venus...

Frogger said:
If the sun moved then this would dangerously affect the well being of other planets. For example, if it moved to the giant ice ball that is known as Pluto it would just melt.

Another thing, what do they think planets are? There are points in time when you can actually view Venus...

oh well that is fake imaging the Governments around the world use in there conspiracy to make people belive the Earth is round ( i cant make that kinda **** up people....)

we only THINK u.s. troops are in iraq... they're really guarding the huge ice wall. haha...

my favorite part is that they say the sun and moon are each 32 miles in diameter and act as "spotlights." :wtf:

people like this are just nuts. they remind me of my grandma she thinks the gov. is out to get her and every1 is a spy. but even that doesnt compare to the earth being flat. the ice wall is a cool concept tho thats really badass hahaha

Back